Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

They will eventually. I waited for the price of electric blues to drop and they did in about a month till I finally purchased
Are you guys !$!@!+ ******ed?  Shoe prices are hyper inflated around and before their release date then they eventually level off when the small time resellers are forced to sell within that month because they have to pay their CC bill.  Once that floor is reached and the supply is only in the hands of those asking crazy prices then how do you expect to get a lower price? Especially with a Foam like this? Wake up and pay retail when you have a chance or face the demons on ebay
I was speaking from eBay prices b/c I missed out when the shoe actually released because I couldn't afford at the time. I purchased the electric blues for $260 a month after they were going for $300 on eBay
Good deals can be had any time, you just gotta keep an eye out
wink.gif
wink.gif
I picked up the royal blue foams and a swingman Orlando penny jersey off ebay last week for less than $230 
roll.gif

Deadstock pines for $160.
And im still not happy with them.

They will eventually. I waited for the price of electric blues to drop and they did in about a month till I finally purchased
Are you guys !$!@!+ ******ed?  Shoe prices are hyper inflated around and before their release date then they eventually level off when the small time resellers are forced to sell within that month because they have to pay their CC bill.  Once that floor is reached and the supply is only in the hands of those asking crazy prices then how do you expect to get a lower price? Especially with a Foam like this? Wake up and pay retail when you have a chance or face the demons on ebay
I was speaking from eBay prices b/c I missed out when the shoe actually released because I couldn't afford at the time. I purchased the electric blues for $260 a month after they were going for $300 on eBay
wink.gif
wink.gif
I picked up the royal blue foams and a swingman Orlando penny jersey off ebay last week for less than $230 
roll.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

Salute! I would have jumped on that ASAP
eek.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

Salute! I would have jumped on that ASAP
eek.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

True good deals are to be had.. Just gotta be patient.  I haven't bought the pines also. Hell might even buy a worn pair if the price is right
smokin.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

True good deals are to be had.. Just gotta be patient.  I haven't bought the pines also. Hell might even buy a worn pair if the price is right
smokin.gif

Finally got my pair, should be here Thursday. Just need to decide if I dye them black now or rock the icy soles until they yellow.

Finally got my pair, should be here Thursday. Just need to decide if I dye them black now or rock the icy soles until they yellow.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

laugh.gif

Bro, at that price point you can flip em for $150 VNDS and just about break even unless they are really beat-up.
Sell em if you're not happy, someone will give em a good home.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

laugh.gif

Bro, at that price point you can flip em for $150 VNDS and just about break even unless they are really beat-up.
Sell em if you're not happy, someone will give em a good home.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

that's great price, you obviously had some better deal before to not be happy about that

JZ

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

that's great price, you obviously had some better deal before to not be happy about that

JZ

Originally Posted by jumpingjz

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

JZ

This was a great deal my issue is the quality on these foams.
Its not the same unfortunately.
im thinking these won't last me 10years like my pearls but I won't be wearing them as much due to the office job and my large arsenal of nikes.
Some dark levis and a v neck will be a good fit. Theyre staying home with me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jumpingjz

wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

JZ

This was a great deal my issue is the quality on these foams.
Its not the same unfortunately.
im thinking these won't last me 10years like my pearls but I won't be wearing them as much due to the office job and my large arsenal of nikes.
Some dark levis and a v neck will be a good fit. Theyre staying home with me
smile.gif

Finally saw these in person and wasn't too pleased of the look of it wasn't as much eye catching as the previous foam releases the green looks mad dull would be better it had a hue like the flightposites

Finally saw these in person and wasn't too pleased of the look of it wasn't as much eye catching as the previous foam releases the green looks mad dull would be better it had a hue like the flightposites

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I concur with your bro, I concur.

The electric green HOH exclusive released in May was actually a much better colorway in my opinion.
Granted I have two pairs of the dark pine's. Neverhteless, I am thinking of keeping my beater pair and dumping the DS pair and using the funds to
by something else more inviting...  like a Ds pair of Jordan X's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I concur with your bro, I concur.

The electric green HOH exclusive released in May was actually a much better colorway in my opinion.
Granted I have two pairs of the dark pine's. Neverhteless, I am thinking of keeping my beater pair and dumping the DS pair and using the funds to
by something else more inviting...  like a Ds pair of Jordan X's
happy.gif

This thread should no longer be open its pointless to keep talking about a shoe that's not that clean, still in stores, and again its just pointless to keep talking about these foams.

Back
Top Bottom