Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

This thread should no longer be open its pointless to keep talking about a shoe that's not that clean, still in stores, and again its just pointless to keep talking about these foams.

Foolish question, but are these still available anywhere (for retail) in a 11-12? I missed on on release day. Or is there a possibility of a re-stock popping up before the holidays?

Foolish question, but are these still available anywhere (for retail) in a 11-12? I missed on on release day. Or is there a possibility of a re-stock popping up before the holidays?

Originally Posted by rooster1188

This thread should no longer be open its pointless to keep talking about a shoe that's not that clean, still in stores, and again its just pointless to keep talking about these foams.

indifferent.gif

You can only talk about a shoe that sells out on here now? That could very well my the most hypeast-*@+ thing I have ever heard

indifferent.gif

You can only talk about a shoe that sells out on here now? That could very well my the most hypeast-*@+ thing I have ever heard

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif

Most hype beast post of all time, congrats kid u mad history

I still want these, under retail, i kno i kno a dude can dream

indifferent.gif

a little off topic but i guess the black/green HOH foams where a HOH only release

i remember a lot of people said the shoes would come out at other stores in November of this year

i guess its not going to happen

a little off topic but i guess the black/green HOH foams where a HOH only release

i remember a lot of people said the shoes would come out at other stores in November of this year

i guess its not going to happen

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

indifferent.gif

Congrats rooster1188 for being the GOAT hypebeast  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

indifferent.gif

Congrats rooster1188 for being the GOAT hypebeast  
laugh.gif

@ ninjahood, same here man in bmore they wasnt even around 24 hours and footlocker here had like 400 pairs and thats just one footlocker not counting da rest of them and other stores. i know for a fact it was at least a 2000+ pairs in bmore alone and they got ate up like crazy. 

@ ninjahood, same here man in bmore they wasnt even around 24 hours and footlocker here had like 400 pairs and thats just one footlocker not counting da rest of them and other stores. i know for a fact it was at least a 2000+ pairs in bmore alone and they got ate up like crazy. 

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Athletic Warehouse Got Some In Glen Bernie...Not Sure Wat Sizes Doe...
I Saw Em On The Wall And Had The
eek.gif
...Might Go Cop A 2nd Pair

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Athletic Warehouse Got Some In Glen Bernie...Not Sure Wat Sizes Doe...
I Saw Em On The Wall And Had The
eek.gif
...Might Go Cop A 2nd Pair

Back
Top Bottom