Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

^ didn't find out until today
30t6p3b.gif
Pine green is my favorite color from the foam pros.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

yes I bought my nike shirt to match the pines at HOH. I'm sure they sold out though.

Not really...the shirts are still in just about every FA/FTL in Baltimore and when I took a trip to NY a week after these dropped, the FTL on 34th still had em.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

yes I bought my nike shirt to match the pines at HOH. I'm sure they sold out though.

Not really...the shirts are still in just about every FA/FTL in Baltimore and when I took a trip to NY a week after these dropped, the FTL on 34th still had em.

Can someone post a photo of the matching shirt for the Pines, headed to HOH today and will have a look.

Can someone post a photo of the matching shirt for the Pines, headed to HOH today and will have a look.

i seen a few pairs in the b/s forum here for below retail or retail plus tax. i think these will rise in price in a few years like someone said. the all black foam ones go for like $350+ DS now and those were attainable for under retail before

i seen a few pairs in the b/s forum here for below retail or retail plus tax. i think these will rise in price in a few years like someone said. the all black foam ones go for like $350+ DS now and those were attainable for under retail before

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

all blacks under retail?

i would've bought them all, those shoes last a lifetime

and black shoes can be worn anywhere

club, office (surprisingly), doctors office, anywhere

to me if SB Lebrons go for 6-700, the all black foams should be that much easily for practical reasons

durability and style mainly

all blacks under retail?

to me if SB Lebrons go for 6-700, the all black foams should be that much easily for practical reasons

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

all blacks under retail?

one of my dudes said they were at VIM in NYC for $100, yup, the all black penny foams from 2007

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

all blacks under retail?

one of my dudes said they were at VIM in NYC for $100, yup, the all black penny foams from 2007

Back
Top Bottom