Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I found a few at my local TJ Maxx. 7 1/2 and 7 5/8

Look so nice with the foamposite brim!
pimp.gif

click

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

I seen pics of people lace swapping the OG laces with oranges laces im not going to lie they look really good with this colorway

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Edit: **Not my pic**
Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

Can't front, it doesn't look bad, but I wouldn't do it myself.  Just remind me too much of people trying to make south beach foams with the the electric blues.
photo239-570x425.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

photo239-570x425.jpg
This is one of my first post and I just wanted to say that I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WITH MY PINES SINCE DAY 1!!  I got alot of good feedback around Potomac Mills and the rest of the DMV. My brother in law is rocking the lime green with his pines.. 
edit- love the site. <3

photo239-570x425.jpg
This is one of my first post and I just wanted to say that I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WITH MY PINES SINCE DAY 1!!  I got alot of good feedback around Potomac Mills and the rest of the DMV. My brother in law is rocking the lime green with his pines.. 
edit- love the site. <3

Originally Posted by WqYn3

edit- love the site. <3
Actually, that probably looks pretty sick too.

Originally Posted by WqYn3

edit- love the site. <3
Actually, that probably looks pretty sick too.

yeah i went for The U and he went for Oregon Ducks look. they both look great bc the pines have a hint of both in the color change.
edit- off topic but the Jordan Stealth 3s look waaaay better with Red or Black laces.. Its crazy how much the laces make a diff. Orion 7s with laces also sick.

yeah i went for The U and he went for Oregon Ducks look. they both look great bc the pines have a hint of both in the color change.
edit- off topic but the Jordan Stealth 3s look waaaay better with Red or Black laces.. Its crazy how much the laces make a diff. Orion 7s with laces also sick.

Just copped another pair but came with glue stains all throughout the foam. Went to walmart, purchased goo gone, sprayed each shoe and wiped down with damp towel 5x over yet glue stains are still there.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can use to remove these glue stains?

Just copped another pair but came with glue stains all throughout the foam. Went to walmart, purchased goo gone, sprayed each shoe and wiped down with damp towel 5x over yet glue stains are still there.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can use to remove these glue stains?

This is what I'm dealing with, I've already tried nail polish remover as well as goo gone multiple times. I'm afraid I might damage the foam material if I keep treating it.

This is what I'm dealing with, I've already tried nail polish remover as well as goo gone multiple times. I'm afraid I might damage the foam material if I keep treating it.

I had some glue stains on mine like that (not as bad as yours, though). I just used soap, hot water and a toothbrush and that got rid of a good amount.

I had some glue stains on mine like that (not as bad as yours, though). I just used soap, hot water and a toothbrush and that got rid of a good amount.

Back
Top Bottom