Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Nah, it's definitely a different shoe from the one in the picture.

The one is the video may very well be the same shoe, but the one on the couch is not the shoe Mayhemgatz posted.

It would be cool if Wale could deny or confirm these claims.

Nah, it's definitely a different shoe from the one in the picture.

The one is the video may very well be the same shoe, but the one on the couch is not the shoe Mayhemgatz posted.

It would be cool if Wale could deny or confirm these claims.

Wale also had a different pair of pewters, so it's not unheard of. Especially considering he's getting samples.

Wale also had a different pair of pewters, so it's not unheard of. Especially considering he's getting samples.

It's the same shoe. All foams look much brighter in direct light (like a camera flash). There's a reason why it's called DARK pine. Just like the dark neon royal. Anyone who has the royals know they are much much darker in person, but in pics they look like they're a bright blue. Same with these.

It's the same shoe. All foams look much brighter in direct light (like a camera flash). There's a reason why it's called DARK pine. Just like the dark neon royal. Anyone who has the royals know they are much much darker in person, but in pics they look like they're a bright blue. Same with these.

hmph... they look different to me. yeah lighting does have an effect on foams but in those pics there is not even the slightest shade of green besides the stripe thats on the tounge.

and wale was somethin like "these are the maybach music foams" which leads me to believe that they could be different from whats releasin.

hope nike drops the pair wale has on. if not ill pass... and now that i think of it, have any pics surfaced of him wearin the 2011 royals?

hmph... they look different to me. yeah lighting does have an effect on foams but in those pics there is not even the slightest shade of green besides the stripe thats on the tounge.

and wale was somethin like "these are the maybach music foams" which leads me to believe that they could be different from whats releasin.

hope nike drops the pair wale has on. if not ill pass... and now that i think of it, have any pics surfaced of him wearin the 2011 royals?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wale got some nice fingers
pause
nerd.gif

All I know is the foam pros MAYHEM posted are DOPE. I'd like a pair of those please. Good looking with that pic Justin

All I know is the foam pros MAYHEM posted are DOPE. I'd like a pair of those please. Good looking with that pic Justin

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Man Ya'll Fools Still don't realize How lighting & angle Plays a Factor in Foams ...

These *%!@ flip Multiple shades in different lighting and different angles
30t6p3b.gif

Those could very well be the same shoe ..

Lighting in the Wale pic and that new pic are on total opposites of the spectrum..
this....it's the same shoe.

you could take a pic of the royal foam ones in a dimly lit setting and they could turn out looking purple
laugh.gif

just like the pewters look brown in some...
nerd.gif

Man Ya'll Fools Still don't realize How lighting & angle Plays a Factor in Foams ...

30t6p3b.gif

Lighting in the Wale pic and that new pic are on total opposites of the spectrum..
this....it's the same shoe.

you could take a pic of the royal foam ones in a dimly lit setting and they could turn out looking purple
laugh.gif

just like the pewters look brown in some...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

30t6p3b.gif

Why are you always so angry for no reason?

Cuz I'm always  angry  ... Just full of piss and vinegar
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Ya'll !++*%% keep thinking I'm angry ...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not angry in the slightest...

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you think buddy as ANY pull like that at Nike .....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

+!#$* just lucky to have a connect at nike , thats all

Originally Posted by JRodski

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you think buddy as ANY pull like that at Nike .....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

+!#$* just lucky to have a connect at nike , thats all

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mrtngry1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mrtngry1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom