Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Don't know about you all, but i don't know why you all like the foamposites. To me, they are ugly as hell.

Somebody boo this man.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Don't know about you all, but i don't know why you all like the foamposites. To me, they are ugly as hell.

Somebody boo this man.

@MrDozo i feel u, most ppl will boo him for saying that. But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion right??? He aint da only dude i heard say that tho. I for one dont like the hype around them now tho, i remember back in da day when foams or dopes as we call em in Bmore would sit and rot on shelves. I bought a few pairs at half the price back then.

@ilikethemds u definitely get cudos from me for voiceing your opinion homie. SMH at this hype tho i tell ya!!! I know ppl who never wore dopes (foams) ever in life until recently and now go crazy for em like everybody else. If i remember correctly in 2002-03 i remember plenty people saying "they cost too much" or "they dont look good enough for $170" i remember ppl saying that all da time.

But for the record .......I MYSELF LOVE DOPES (FOAMS) LOL. i just dont like how everybody goes crazy for em now but to each its own i guess. Wish they would do more duncans and stop with Dopes for a while tho, they runnin it in da ground now LOL although the army color is Piff!!!

Just my 2cents Niketalk Fam (no need to argue or flame lets keep it clean lol)

@MrDozo i feel u, most ppl will boo him for saying that. But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion right??? He aint da only dude i heard say that tho. I for one dont like the hype around them now tho, i remember back in da day when foams or dopes as we call em in Bmore would sit and rot on shelves. I bought a few pairs at half the price back then.

@ilikethemds u definitely get cudos from me for voiceing your opinion homie. SMH at this hype tho i tell ya!!! I know ppl who never wore dopes (foams) ever in life until recently and now go crazy for em like everybody else. If i remember correctly in 2002-03 i remember plenty people saying "they cost too much" or "they dont look good enough for $170" i remember ppl saying that all da time.

But for the record .......I MYSELF LOVE DOPES (FOAMS) LOL. i just dont like how everybody goes crazy for em now but to each its own i guess. Wish they would do more duncans and stop with Dopes for a while tho, they runnin it in da ground now LOL although the army color is Piff!!!

Just my 2cents Niketalk Fam (no need to argue or flame lets keep it clean lol)

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

still wanna know who has the sample foam ones 
nerd.gif

new pic...
nike-air-foamposite-pro-dark-pine1.jpg
Seriously, why are they doing this to me?
frown.gif
my pockets
Yoo I saw this too and got really heated... I need these.. They drop in Sept... *$@... Def going to try and buy them on an early release lol

nerd.gif

new pic...
frown.gif
my pockets
Yoo I saw this too and got really heated... I need these.. They drop in Sept... *$@... Def going to try and buy them on an early release lol

Damn that green is toooooo nice! You can kinda tell in that pic that the color is changing.
[fab voice] NIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE [/fab voice]

Damn that green is toooooo nice! You can kinda tell in that pic that the color is changing.
[fab voice] NIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE [/fab voice]

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

nerd.gif

new pic...
frown.gif
my pockets
I'm saying tho, Aren't the read metallic foams supposed to drop around the same time?
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

new pic...
frown.gif
my pockets
I'm saying tho, Aren't the read metallic foams supposed to drop around the same time?
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

new pic...
frown.gif
my pockets
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe the metalic red drop sometime June

nerd.gif

new pic...
frown.gif
my pockets
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe the metalic red drop sometime June

Back
Top Bottom