Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by ploisback

YESSSSSSS Finally a colorway someone over 23 can wear!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by ninjahood

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

royal pro's, volt pro's, all black pro's

ill take da cactus foamposite 1's over da royal pros, and volts...and ill take all black ones over all black pros....
wow, the cactus joints aint got nothing on the royals pro's.. the cracked suede on both royal and all black pro's  give the shoe more charactor imo... i just like pro's better at the end of the day.. 

i agree the volts s#$! on da cactus. and i'll take da pros over most one cws. imo the nike check ads character to the shoe. the one is a smoother shoe but at the same time it's plain.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

royal pro's, volt pro's, all black pro's

ill take da cactus foamposite 1's over da royal pros, and volts...and ill take all black ones over all black pros....
wow, the cactus joints aint got nothing on the royals pro's.. the cracked suede on both royal and all black pro's  give the shoe more charactor imo... i just like pro's better at the end of the day.. 

i agree the volts s#$! on da cactus. and i'll take da pros over most one cws. imo the nike check ads character to the shoe. the one is a smoother shoe but at the same time it's plain.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney188

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think its safe to say there are better cw's of pro's than one's..

Originally Posted by jmoney188

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think its safe to say there are better cw's of pro's than one's..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1st thing out his mouth was "them foams i see"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was in aww of the Foam
roll.gif

@animal thug 1539

So these do come out in the Fall I knew I read that somewhere...what a good year!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was in aww of the Foam
roll.gif

@animal thug 1539

So these do come out in the Fall I knew I read that somewhere...what a good year!

Wow cactus over royal pro's , that's some serious 1 love right there.

I actually like that black sole, adds even more longevity to a tank of a shoe.

Wow cactus over royal pro's , that's some serious 1 love right there.

I actually like that black sole, adds even more longevity to a tank of a shoe.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Terrence is such a bird
30t6p3b.gif
all son did was stare at his feet when he first walked on set...hate when %*%%@+ do that in the street
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom