Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Are Desperate To Dub These As The Master Cheifs... Theyre Already The Pine Pros.
tired.gif

That Nickname Wont Leave This Thread...
thats what i thought about Bred, coughdrops, and pearl (cuz white was da actual color)

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by NycPosite

i can dig it ninja... are there any pro's at the top of the list?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

royal pro's, volt pro's, all black pro's

ill take da cactus foamposite 1's over da royal pros, and volts...and ill take all black ones over all black pros....

i can dig it ninja... are there any pro's at the top of the list?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

with that comment i guess he dosent like pro's.. but we gotta keep it funky, there are at least 3 pairs of pro's higher on the list then the bred's,cactus, even the coopes, imo..

ill take da cactus foamposite 1's over da royal pros, and volts...and ill take all black ones over all black pros....

Ehhh idk bout that b. Them volts are something serious. That vibrant yellow check made history with that shoe. And idk what the #*#% a master chief is so NO I will not call them that. Pine Pros. That's it.

Ehhh idk bout that b. Them volts are something serious. That vibrant yellow check made history with that shoe. And idk what the #*#% a master chief is so NO I will not call them that. Pine Pros. That's it.

I gotta say Volts> any foam cw, that cw is just simple yet eye catching with the volt swoosh
pimp.gif

I gotta say Volts> any foam cw, that cw is just simple yet eye catching with the volt swoosh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

wow, the cactus joints aint got nothing on the royals pro's.. the cracked suede on both royal and all black pro's  give the shoe more charactor imo... i just like pro's better at the end of the day.. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ninji with pros
laugh.gif

wow, the cactus joints aint got nothing on the royals pro's.. the cracked suede on both royal and all black pro's  give the shoe more charactor imo... i just like pro's better at the end of the day.. 

Back
Top Bottom