Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Wait, what is the point of posting a pic of Army's? I don't follow...

especially when da pine greens style ALL over those
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

general release da armies...they'ed do cough drop numbers
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yeah right, those wack ashy black foam ones went with the quickness.. Armies would fly off the shelves

Yeah right, those wack ashy black foam ones went with the quickness.. Armies would fly off the shelves

Your right as of 2011 but drop those back in 07 and they would fly with the quickness. With them being the only colored translucent pair at the time. Especially after we were played with the cactus ones cmon

Your right as of 2011 but drop those back in 07 and they would fly with the quickness. With them being the only colored translucent pair at the time. Especially after we were played with the cactus ones cmon

Originally Posted by henz0

all black foamposite penny >>>> army foamposite one

Are you talking about the ashy joints or the pros with the clear bottom?? the pros are debatable, but no way are them %!+@$ from 3 or however many years ago better than the armies
sick.gif

Are you talking about the ashy joints or the pros with the clear bottom?? the pros are debatable, but no way are them %!+@$ from 3 or however many years ago better than the armies
sick.gif

^
Let 'em live.

Now that the foam hype is at its peak, people be mad pressed for them non-UV coating joints.

I'm talking 400+ for used pairs now.

Yeah.

SMH.

^
Let 'em live.

Now that the foam hype is at its peak, people be mad pressed for them non-UV coating joints.

I'm talking 400+ for used pairs now.

Yeah.

SMH.

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

I Know A Few Dudes Got Their Hands On These Now... Can We Get Some Detailed Pictures Please.???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

I Know A Few Dudes Got Their Hands On These Now... Can We Get Some Detailed Pictures Please.???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom