Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Why would nigerians need foamposites? Dont they need schools, books, medicine and things of that nature? I think if he donated 5grand, that would have had a greater impact on nigerians. He's limiting his "donations"to those who can wear his shoe size. Kind of dumb imo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm pretty undecided about these. From the pics ive seen its all about the lighting...on wale the green looks great but everywhere else they look like garbage

i'm pretty undecided about these. From the pics ive seen its all about the lighting...on wale the green looks great but everywhere else they look like garbage

Originally Posted by Edi240

the difference between Wale n us regulars...he gets his foams 6months in advance before the release date. How many of us have that connect??? Stop the hate! Why y'all so concerned about what he's doin with his shoes smh.

you right My G

Originally Posted by Edi240

the difference between Wale n us regulars...he gets his foams 6months in advance before the release date. How many of us have that connect??? Stop the hate! Why y'all so concerned about what he's doin with his shoes smh.

you right My G

is September a surprising release date? Foam pros tend to release around that time of year, every year, just like foam ones tend to release mostly in February-march (sometimes april)

cant wait for September....literally I cant....need these EARLY
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

is September a surprising release date? Foam pros tend to release around that time of year, every year, just like foam ones tend to release mostly in February-march (sometimes april)

cant wait for September....literally I cant....need these EARLY
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom