x2 easily
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yea...its a wrap
i'm already debating on pulling the trigger earlier than usual
laugh.gif

You already kno I been waiting for these....prob would've preferred a smoked sole but hell I'll take em no complaints here...I just can't do these early prices tho...I wouldn't/couldn't respect myself in the morning

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yea...its a wrap
i'm already debating on pulling the trigger earlier than usual
laugh.gif

You already kno I been waiting for these....prob would've preferred a smoked sole but hell I'll take em no complaints here...I just can't do these early prices tho...I wouldn't/couldn't respect myself in the morning

I guess it was too difficult to make a icey green sole
eyes.gif

To me the shoe just doesnt flow well like this............blue icey sole with dark green upper
alien.gif

I guess it was too difficult to make a icey green sole
eyes.gif

To me the shoe just doesnt flow well like this............blue icey sole with dark green upper
alien.gif

But these, just like the retro blue foam pros for july 1st also say $200 on the launch list.  Is this now the price for all foams?

But these, just like the retro blue foam pros for july 1st also say $200 on the launch list.  Is this now the price for all foams?

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

It sucks but its been that price for a minute now..

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

It sucks but its been that price for a minute now..

Back
Top Bottom