Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

I can not wait!!!!!!!! Wonder if they're really gonna be $225...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by technique24

But these, just like the retro blue foam pros for july 1st also say $200 on the launch list.  Is this now the price for all foams?

It sucks but its been that price for a minute now..

Not it hasnt..  Not for foam pros unless im missing something here but ive never in my life paid 200 for pros.  Yes I know for Foam Ones it is 200 but ive ALWAYS paid $190 at my local footlocker for pros..

2010 Pearl Pros were most definitely $200

But these, just like the retro blue foam pros for july 1st also say $200 on the launch list.  Is this now the price for all foams?

Not it hasnt..  Not for foam pros unless im missing something here but ive never in my life paid 200 for pros.  Yes I know for Foam Ones it is 200 but ive ALWAYS paid $190 at my local footlocker for pros..

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Yeah after tax.. I know for a fact I only paid $190..  Once I find receipt I will post it.

And even if these are 200 I dont care really.  Im not here to argue about price,  just saying I know what I have paid for my shoes.

Yeah after tax.. I know for a fact I only paid $190..  Once I find receipt I will post it.

And even if these are 200 I dont care really.  Im not here to argue about price,  just saying I know what I have paid for my shoes.

you are rite they were 190 for the pros first only the foam ones were 200. now that the pros came up to 200 i wonder if the ones are goin up

you are rite they were 190 for the pros first only the foam ones were 200. now that the pros came up to 200 i wonder if the ones are goin up

I'm saying, the 2010 Pearls box price was $200.. the Electric Greens were the first with the mark down to 190.. Don't remember OG's or older retro prices..

Yo Nike, when these sell well (they inevitably will, I've been highly dissatisfied with the China-made Foams and still plan to cop), please, please, please don't !@#%@ out this color the way you did Eggplant in 2009/2010. That !@# was everywhere, to the point it pretty much killed what made the Foams/Flights unique. I'm not one to complain about seeing everyone rock the same recent releases, but when Eggplant was showing up on Blazers, it really took away from the effect. Don't do it with these! This green/gold look is just too sweet (nWo voice)

I'm saying, the 2010 Pearls box price was $200.. the Electric Greens were the first with the mark down to 190.. Don't remember OG's or older retro prices..

Yo Nike, when these sell well (they inevitably will, I've been highly dissatisfied with the China-made Foams and still plan to cop), please, please, please don't !@#%@ out this color the way you did Eggplant in 2009/2010. That !@# was everywhere, to the point it pretty much killed what made the Foams/Flights unique. I'm not one to complain about seeing everyone rock the same recent releases, but when Eggplant was showing up on Blazers, it really took away from the effect. Don't do it with these! This green/gold look is just too sweet (nWo voice)

I'm really late on seeing these, but
eek.gif
Can't wait to rd. these look awesome.

only thing that looks a little off to me is the blue tint on the soles, but I'm already over that

I'm really late on seeing these, but
eek.gif
Can't wait to rd. these look awesome.

only thing that looks a little off to me is the blue tint on the soles, but I'm already over that

Back
Top Bottom