Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

these been lookin worse and worse to me. I have to see them in person, but by then they will be all gone if i get a swoosh disco. I'm not buying into the hype just yet. Older pics looked better, i mean i think they had a better shade of green to them. I like army green better than pine green though. And the pine check kinds kills them for me. Oh well...i think i just made my decision. Now to wait for black v.royals!

these been lookin worse and worse to me. I have to see them in person, but by then they will be all gone if i get a swoosh disco. I'm not buying into the hype just yet. Older pics looked better, i mean i think they had a better shade of green to them. I like army green better than pine green though. And the pine check kinds kills them for me. Oh well...i think i just made my decision. Now to wait for black v.royals!

i understand the hate on the clear sole... but honestly ive been wearing mine since they came in and they have an iridescent look to them

from a birds eye view when worn so they look like metallic black foams with VERY icey sole, so it is a nice touch....

pictures dont do these shoes justice....

i understand the hate on the clear sole... but honestly ive been wearing mine since they came in and they have an iridescent look to them

from a birds eye view when worn so they look like metallic black foams with VERY icey sole, so it is a nice touch....

pictures dont do these shoes justice....

icey sole not a good look on thes, like err body already said. also, not feeling the electric green accents.

icey sole not a good look on thes, like err body already said. also, not feeling the electric green accents.

I think these would look 10x better with a black soles, I'm probably the minority but I prefer a solid colored sole over a clear

I think these would look 10x better with a black soles, I'm probably the minority but I prefer a solid colored sole over a clear

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I dont think those accents are electric green per se, its just the the dark pine color appears on the shoe...

The accents on the front and bottom of the shoe are typically lighter/brighter than the actual Foam material... Same on the Retro Blue Foams and the other Nike shoes with the Retro blue colorway...

If you want to compare, take a look at the accents on the Jordan Pro Strongs that recently released, the threaded dark pine accents on those are similar to the accents on this shoe...

That may give you an idea of how they stand out...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I dont think those accents are electric green per se, its just the the dark pine color appears on the shoe...

The accents on the front and bottom of the shoe are typically lighter/brighter than the actual Foam material... Same on the Retro Blue Foams and the other Nike shoes with the Retro blue colorway...

If you want to compare, take a look at the accents on the Jordan Pro Strongs that recently released, the threaded dark pine accents on those are similar to the accents on this shoe...

That may give you an idea of how they stand out...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

aww man they should drop both versions, i agree

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

aww man they should drop both versions, i agree

These recent pics & vids...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom