Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

i still plan to cop also, i wish i had the will power not to but they look bad.. the color is dope but they just dont look right, that being said cant wait to see them in person... pics of the recent foam pros that released (electric green and the retro blue thats gonna release) look way better than these do. something is just a little off... hope its just early defective pairs..

i still plan to cop also, i wish i had the will power not to but they look bad.. the color is dope but they just dont look right, that being said cant wait to see them in person... pics of the recent foam pros that released (electric green and the retro blue thats gonna release) look way better than these do. something is just a little off... hope its just early defective pairs..

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I'm saying, the 2010 Pearls box price was $200.. the Electric Greens were the first with the mark down to 190.. Don't remember OG's or older retro prices..
older retros were 170

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I'm saying, the 2010 Pearls box price was $200.. the Electric Greens were the first with the mark down to 190.. Don't remember OG's or older retro prices..
older retros were 170

purplehazen wrote:
they look bad in them air rany pics, very 2010 eggplantish

Not Really... You Can Easily Tell That Is A Smaller Size And Lighting Has Alot To Do With Their Appearance... I See What Your Saying Tho... These Look Very Good.

Grooves Look Decent.
2 Toned Shade Of Green.
Blue Tint Sole (Slows Yellowing IMO).

purplehazen wrote:
they look bad in them air rany pics, very 2010 eggplantish

Not Really... You Can Easily Tell That Is A Smaller Size And Lighting Has Alot To Do With Their Appearance... I See What Your Saying Tho... These Look Very Good.

Grooves Look Decent.
2 Toned Shade Of Green.
Blue Tint Sole (Slows Yellowing IMO).

Along the lines of what EOH said.....might just have to get 2 pairs. And I haven't ever doubled up on anything, save for Oly 7's.

July can't get here soon enough.

Along the lines of what EOH said.....might just have to get 2 pairs. And I haven't ever doubled up on anything, save for Oly 7's.

July can't get here soon enough.

Beautiful shoe... been waiting all year for these...

clear sole doesnt look too bad (dark sole would have been better but no complaints)
much green-er in person

Here are a couple comparison pics as requested...

Beautiful shoe... been waiting all year for these...

clear sole doesnt look too bad (dark sole would have been better but no complaints)
much green-er in person

Here are a couple comparison pics as requested...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pics djshabby

i was hyped for the electric blue foams, but after seeing more and more pics of both the blue and pine green foams coming out, i'm leaning more and more towards getting the green ones and away from the blues :/

Back
Top Bottom