Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Copped my pair yesterday....

These are my favorite foams since the 09' eggplants...

That color change is
eek.gif

Mayhemgatz Pics are amazing but.... In person... MY GOD....
pimp.gif
did you pay 300?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Copped my pair yesterday....

These are my favorite foams since the 09' eggplants...

That color change is
eek.gif

Mayhemgatz Pics are amazing but.... In person... MY GOD....
pimp.gif
did you pay 300?

saw a dude rocking them in mondawmin over the weekend. they were fresh from what i cld see, but i ain't the type to be asking strange dudes bout they shoes
laugh.gif

i can say, if they looked like mayhem's ps i'd be copping early with err body else.

saw a dude rocking them in mondawmin over the weekend. they were fresh from what i cld see, but i ain't the type to be asking strange dudes bout they shoes
laugh.gif

i can say, if they looked like mayhem's ps i'd be copping early with err body else.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Same way people don't like foams in general lol.

i wish less people liked the foams now in 2011 like they did a few years ago
the shoes would be cheaper and a lot easier to get 
I think the newer are attainable and could be found with a discount since they way more mass produce then the previous versions.
the only pair to be discounted was the black/red foam ones and somewhat the pearl pros 
the rest of the foams released this year where only discounted if you got lucky at a outlet 

Same way people don't like foams in general lol.

I think the newer are attainable and could be found with a discount since they way more mass produce then the previous versions.
the only pair to be discounted was the black/red foam ones and somewhat the pearl pros 
the rest of the foams released this year where only discounted if you got lucky at a outlet 

Yeah word, it's hard to find foams discounted unless it's you get lucky and find it at an outlet. The cough drops were the only foams discounted openly like that.

Yeah word, it's hard to find foams discounted unless it's you get lucky and find it at an outlet. The cough drops were the only foams discounted openly like that.

Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.

Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

marqueesole has them for 319.99 if that makes a difference lol. crazy how people are paying these much for early release prices, unless they got the hookup (hook us up fam! haha)

If you wear a size 10 and up its going to be 399.99 with shipping.
sick.gif
 i just ordered a pair for one of my boys who couldnt wait till sept. SMH i told him you know you can get two for that price right!!

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

marqueesole has them for 319.99 if that makes a difference lol. crazy how people are paying these much for early release prices, unless they got the hookup (hook us up fam! haha)

If you wear a size 10 and up its going to be 399.99 with shipping.
sick.gif
 i just ordered a pair for one of my boys who couldnt wait till sept. SMH i told him you know you can get two for that price right!!

Back
Top Bottom