Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

So the Shoes came in today and i can say the quality on these are pretty good. in the house they look black but when the sun hits the shoe you can see the pine green.

So the Shoes came in today and i can say the quality on these are pretty good. in the house they look black but when the sun hits the shoe you can see the pine green.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.
Came to say this. Pearls we're discounted on NDC forever.
Yup, scooped up two pairs of the Pearls for $71 each. Ended up offing both for full retail. Lol.
Ha did the same with Silver Pro's, bought 2 for $69.99 each, kept 1 and sold the second this year for $225.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Nah Pearls were every.where for like 100 to $120, NDC had them for the low for a while.
Came to say this. Pearls we're discounted on NDC forever.
Yup, scooped up two pairs of the Pearls for $71 each. Ended up offing both for full retail. Lol.
Ha did the same with Silver Pro's, bought 2 for $69.99 each, kept 1 and sold the second this year for $225.

Originally Posted by KSTAR

Trust me guys if your a foam head your getting these....

The term foam head is overrated. Half the so called "foam heads" never wore a foam until two or three years ago.

The term foam head is overrated. Half the so called "foam heads" never wore a foam until two or three years ago.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Agreed
This. After the Eggplants came out people started labeling themselves Foams heads.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Agreed
This. After the Eggplants came out people started labeling themselves Foams heads.

Pines
pimp.gif

Does it really matter what your first foamposite shoe was? The coppers were the first pair I could afford, I don't think it makes me any less of a fan of the shoes. People place too much emphasis on categorizing things.

Does it really matter what your first foamposite shoe was? The coppers were the first pair I could afford, I don't think it makes me any less of a fan of the shoes. People place too much emphasis on categorizing things.

I'm on the west coast so I can wake up about an hour before the mall opens, head over there, and get them. But to all those on the east coast where people go hard for foams, be safe when these drop, RIP to the guy who died in the altercation during the retro blue release.

Back
Top Bottom