Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Other peeps got swoosh but never post it EVERYTIME a shoe releases that we discuss.

Quite annoying
30t6p3b.gif

That, and dudes who still cry about Nike Air on the back of Jordan's after 8 years are really annoying.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Other peeps got swoosh but never post it EVERYTIME a shoe releases that we discuss.

Quite annoying
30t6p3b.gif

That, and dudes who still cry about Nike Air on the back of Jordan's after 8 years are really annoying.

But seriously, pretty much 2 for the price of one on Swoosh. Can't wait to double up on Swoosh either. And if no Swoosh then HOH connect. Either way, never pay retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

But seriously, pretty much 2 for the price of one on Swoosh. Can't wait to double up on Swoosh either. And if no Swoosh then HOH connect. Either way, never pay retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can't wait to get 2 pairs off Swoosh @ $120 a piece.

pimp.gif

Seriously tho fam? I mean everytime you post tho?

It's more like $114.00 a pair on swoosh.Have you guys noticed they go up for $114.00 and a couple hours after the general rush they raise the price back up to $190?Swooshers need to be on point with foam releases

pimp.gif

It's more like $114.00 a pair on swoosh.Have you guys noticed they go up for $114.00 and a couple hours after the general rush they raise the price back up to $190?Swooshers need to be on point with foam releases

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i dont even like foams but these are something else. i expect this to be my first foams
pimp.gif

So you gonna pay $200 on a shoe you don't like?
I think he is saying that he generally doesn't like foams, but he likes the Pines. 

this guys knows what im saying. the shoe is nice but i doest appeal to me.

but man this color has me
eek.gif

plus im who said i was paying $200?  

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i dont even like foams but these are something else. i expect this to be my first foams
pimp.gif

So you gonna pay $200 on a shoe you don't like?
I think he is saying that he generally doesn't like foams, but he likes the Pines. 

this guys knows what im saying. the shoe is nice but i doest appeal to me.

but man this color has me
eek.gif

plus im who said i was paying $200?  

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

pimp.gif

It's more like $114.00 a pair on swoosh. Have you guys noticed they go up for $114.00 and a couple hours after the general rush they raise the price back up to $190? Swooshers need to be on point with foam releases

Nah, these are $200 for some strange reason.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

pimp.gif

It's more like $114.00 a pair on swoosh. Have you guys noticed they go up for $114.00 and a couple hours after the general rush they raise the price back up to $190? Swooshers need to be on point with foam releases

Nah, these are $200 for some strange reason.

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no one is mad fam, but you don't have to post that you got them through swoosh cause no one cares...plenty of us don't pay full price for kicks, and many of us don't mention the amount paid or discount...you not the only one, this isn't directed to just you because there are many people who do it on here which is lame but i kno you and the rest of the lot will continue to do it anyway so
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no one is mad fam, but you don't have to post that you got them through swoosh cause no one cares...plenty of us don't pay full price for kicks, and many of us don't mention the amount paid or discount...you not the only one, this isn't directed to just you because there are many people who do it on here which is lame but i kno you and the rest of the lot will continue to do it anyway so
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

it is what it is.  to me it's corny to be bragging about having a connect like that because it comes across as rubbing it in the peoples faces who don't have one.  aside from that why bring unnecessary attention upon yourself.  i remember some other niketalker made this huge long rant about how he hated people inboxing him about his swoosh account and getting a discount but when he kept posting about it on here, it's inevitable people were going to blow his inbox up asking about it. i personally would rather be discrete about whatever connects i have and enjoy them to the fullest that way.

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

it is what it is.  to me it's corny to be bragging about having a connect like that because it comes across as rubbing it in the peoples faces who don't have one.  aside from that why bring unnecessary attention upon yourself.  i remember some other niketalker made this huge long rant about how he hated people inboxing him about his swoosh account and getting a discount but when he kept posting about it on here, it's inevitable people were going to blow his inbox up asking about it. i personally would rather be discrete about whatever connects i have and enjoy them to the fullest that way.

It's the same exact thing as others saying how they got steals or posting up links to eBay auctions they won on the low.

Sensative thugs, ya all need hugs.

It's the same exact thing as others saying how they got steals or posting up links to eBay auctions they won on the low.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I can't bold anything from my phone, but the last sentence is so true.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

Y'all really mad though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I can't bold anything from my phone, but the last sentence is so true.

so now you gonna front like there isnt a thread for that stuff in the sneaker showcase forum huh? also it isn't the same because everyone has access to ebay auctions while a big % on here don't have access to swoosh or various other discounts that many get...

btw, if you gonna quote lyrics, at least get the spelling correct

so now you gonna front like there isnt a thread for that stuff in the sneaker showcase forum huh? also it isn't the same because everyone has access to ebay auctions while a big % on here don't have access to swoosh or various other discounts that many get...

btw, if you gonna quote lyrics, at least get the spelling correct

pimp.gif

Little does he know, the more he promotes his swoosh discount on a particular item, the more likely the item will be excluded. Remember what happened to "team swoosh" Lmao

Back
Top Bottom