screw waiting outside for GR foams

i'm buying this colorway off sneaker st

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Why are you slurping them so much lately???

because i was happy that i got the shoes quick
and i rather slurp a web store and have you take it from the back waiting on line for hours to pay retail 

but i guess even tricks get lucky and pay retail buying on line 
laugh.gif

I was a bit confused about whether you meant "in line" or "online", so I'll cover both for you. I have NEVER waited in line for anything. Where I shop depends on the release, but that really doesn't matter either because the store managers at champs (Drew who is a real good guy but comes off as an a-hole), ftl (Kyle), and fta (Terry who, unlike Drew, is a true a-hole) hold my pairs for me. As for online releases, I really don't know what you mean about "waiting for hours to pay retail". I usually login about 11:55 pm and wait until they pop up. And to make sure I don't leave any stones unturned, I'll cover the "pay retail" part of your reply. I paid $125 for these all thanks to a good friend hooking it up with his swoosh account
wink.gif

pimp.gif
And I honestly don't understand your last statement either. "I guess even tricks get lucky and pay retail buying on line". YOUR the trick that thinks he's getting treated. You paid $250 dollars for these ONLINE!!! That means that YOUR the one "taking it from the back". 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and by "these" I'm reffering to the retro blue's, since that's what 160 was referring to.

Edit:

And just for the sake of staying on topic, these pine's will definitely be copped! And I might have to holler at yadigjoey about dying my soles because the black soles on these would be straight piff 
pimp.gif

and i rather slurp a web store and have you take it from the back waiting on line for hours to pay retail 

laugh.gif

I was a bit confused about whether you meant "in line" or "online", so I'll cover both for you. I have NEVER waited in line for anything. Where I shop depends on the release, but that really doesn't matter either because the store managers at champs (Drew who is a real good guy but comes off as an a-hole), ftl (Kyle), and fta (Terry who, unlike Drew, is a true a-hole) hold my pairs for me. As for online releases, I really don't know what you mean about "waiting for hours to pay retail". I usually login about 11:55 pm and wait until they pop up. And to make sure I don't leave any stones unturned, I'll cover the "pay retail" part of your reply. I paid $125 for these all thanks to a good friend hooking it up with his swoosh account
wink.gif

pimp.gif
And I honestly don't understand your last statement either. "I guess even tricks get lucky and pay retail buying on line". YOUR the trick that thinks he's getting treated. You paid $250 dollars for these ONLINE!!! That means that YOUR the one "taking it from the back". 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and by "these" I'm reffering to the retro blue's, since that's what 160 was referring to.

Edit:

And just for the sake of staying on topic, these pine's will definitely be copped! And I might have to holler at yadigjoey about dying my soles because the black soles on these would be straight piff 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit:

pimp.gif
guess i'm not a lucky as you to pay under retail 

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit:

pimp.gif
guess i'm not a lucky as you to pay under retail 

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i dont even like foams but these are something else. i expect this to be my first foams
pimp.gif

So you gonna pay $200 on a shoe you don't like?

i dont even like foams but these are something else. i expect this to be my first foams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

CharmCityKid wrote:

only HoHs collected wrote:

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality
i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth

nobody forgot about u, mr. pedo. chill before u get put on blast again and then u'll have to go back in hiding for a few months until things blow over (again).
wink.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

CharmCityKid wrote:

only HoHs collected wrote:

All true foam heads should be retired at this point of overall quality
i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth

nobody forgot about u, mr. pedo. chill before u get put on blast again and then u'll have to go back in hiding for a few months until things blow over (again).
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

pimp.gif

I think he is saying that he generally doesn't like foams, but he likes the Pines. 
But on the real. If I get these online for 250 I'll happy take them. And put them away to wear until the winter time. I can only imagine the Monday after these drop, every high school in the DMV gonna have 50+ kids with this shoe 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

pimp.gif

I think he is saying that he generally doesn't like foams, but he likes the Pines. 
But on the real. If I get these online for 250 I'll happy take them. And put them away to wear until the winter time. I can only imagine the Monday after these drop, every high school in the DMV gonna have 50+ kids with this shoe 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom