Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE GLUE STAINS?!? It's ridiculous how much access glue there is on the upper, don't get me started on the sole..

30t6p3b.gif

for real! glue was an issue im still working on em find more glue everytime i look at them

for real! glue was an issue im still working on em find more glue everytime i look at them

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Nike limited these? Or just didn't put out all stock yet?
thats what I'm wondering, my boy headed over to the mall and apparently FTL didn't get em.

Who knows ...remember when everyone thought the electric blues were going to be restocked multiple times....
thats what I'm saying, I wasn't about to take a risk. I just pulled the trigger on em today.
I really do think these are more limited than we all thought.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Nike limited these? Or just didn't put out all stock yet?
thats what I'm wondering, my boy headed over to the mall and apparently FTL didn't get em.

Who knows ...remember when everyone thought the electric blues were going to be restocked multiple times....
thats what I'm saying, I wasn't about to take a risk. I just pulled the trigger on em today.
I really do think these are more limited than we all thought.

I overslept so I went out in the afternoon, Dude tried to charge me $300 today, I gave him that cmon son face and walked out. Hoping for a restock.

I overslept so I went out in the afternoon, Dude tried to charge me $300 today, I gave him that cmon son face and walked out. Hoping for a restock.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH Galleria suppose to have had a line, i went in at 10 and got mine that were held and didnt see anyone they did have a few behind register tho

You're from Houston, right? Man, I hope I get lucky and be able to buy a pair for retail in two weeks. If not, I should be able to find them locally for about $250.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH Galleria suppose to have had a line, i went in at 10 and got mine that were held and didnt see anyone they did have a few behind register tho

You're from Houston, right? Man, I hope I get lucky and be able to buy a pair for retail in two weeks. If not, I should be able to find them locally for about $250.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.

besides me and a couple of my other friends i hardly see any people wearing foams...in the bay area none the less...i had people calling my black foam pros fake by some uneducated young chaps

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Managed to grab the last sz.11 this morning from footlocker.
Seems foams cut is getting lower and lower, will be lowtops pretty soon.
Nice kicks though.
I didn't know people out here in California wore foams, in my 2 months being here, never seen anyone with a pair on. But these flew.

besides me and a couple of my other friends i hardly see any people wearing foams...in the bay area none the less...i had people calling my black foam pros fake by some uneducated young chaps

thought id share this with everyone..... Footlocker House of Hoops Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ, will have them tomorrow morning.... store was closed all week because of hurricane irene first day open this week is tomorrow so NY, and NJ heads can copp there... was told they open at 8am goodluck!!!

thought id share this with everyone..... Footlocker House of Hoops Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ, will have them tomorrow morning.... store was closed all week because of hurricane irene first day open this week is tomorrow so NY, and NJ heads can copp there... was told they open at 8am goodluck!!!

KiCkzB4HoZ wrote:tongue:ge
NDC hasnt sent my tracking info either...
same here but i got mine ordered a few min before midnight and got my order confirmation email a few min later. but if you read the shipping details page/link whatever the____ it is, if you use the free shipping it could take until the second business day until ups actually gets your package. also they have a map so you can see where your location is in the 2-9 businnes day range. DMV so im in the 2 day zone fingers crossed for tuesday/wednesday!!! new to nt, but been lurkin 4 the info for a min

KiCkzB4HoZ wrote:tongue:ge
NDC hasnt sent my tracking info either...
same here but i got mine ordered a few min before midnight and got my order confirmation email a few min later. but if you read the shipping details page/link whatever the____ it is, if you use the free shipping it could take until the second business day until ups actually gets your package. also they have a map so you can see where your location is in the 2-9 businnes day range. DMV so im in the 2 day zone fingers crossed for tuesday/wednesday!!! new to nt, but been lurkin 4 the info for a min

Originally Posted by oof goof

Good looking homie.

Originally Posted by oof goof

Good looking homie.

Back
Top Bottom