Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

For those that have not seen these in person - you will not know how crazy is the color shift .....

chameleon paint literately

is the only way you can describe these!

For those that have not seen these in person - you will not know how crazy is the color shift .....

chameleon paint literately

is the only way you can describe these!

very happy with these, I'm numb to the whole glue thing, Jimmy Jazz held me down when all the other stores in the mall were sold out. Good stuff Shaun!!!

very happy with these, I'm numb to the whole glue thing, Jimmy Jazz held me down when all the other stores in the mall were sold out. Good stuff Shaun!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

word, people dont realize glue stains have been on kicks FOREVER! and always will be. Sneakers are not hand made one by one. Dudes need to not expect a perfect sneaker each and every time.

Not trying to start a debate or argument with this, so I wont comment on the subject anymore.... got glue on mine, not crazy... Im happy with my pair.

word, people dont realize glue stains have been on kicks FOREVER! and always will be. Sneakers are not hand made one by one. Dudes need to not expect a perfect sneaker each and every time.

Not trying to start a debate or argument with this, so I wont comment on the subject anymore.... got glue on mine, not crazy... Im happy with my pair.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

They look way better in pictures than in person.

Agreed. Down the line though I know i'm gonna end up wanting them tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

They look way better in pictures than in person.

Agreed. Down the line though I know i'm gonna end up wanting them tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ph8

Damn I wish I was closer to MD I'm in jersey, good lookin out tho.

Check willowbrook, they opened their store the day after release (cuz of flooding) and i got mine around 12 noon no problem.

Originally Posted by ph8

Damn I wish I was closer to MD I'm in jersey, good lookin out tho.

Check willowbrook, they opened their store the day after release (cuz of flooding) and i got mine around 12 noon no problem.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^Why are you going so hard toward everyone that wasn't blown away by the colorway. Settle down.

Yeah you definitely couldn't grab a pair boy, you sound so butt hurt.
Spoiler [+]
sarcasm

Spoiler [+]
settle down

^Why are you going so hard toward everyone that wasn't blown away by the colorway. Settle down.

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm

Spoiler [+]
settle down

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm

Spoiler [+]
settle down

lol i got the same mentality about ppl who salty bout kicks like this as i do gay ppl and ppl who dont smoke: to each his own but now theres more for me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm

Spoiler [+]
settle down

lol i got the same mentality about ppl who salty bout kicks like this as i do gay ppl and ppl who dont smoke: to each his own but now theres more for me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed, I don't have a problem with glue stains as long as my shoe doesn't look like a toaster strudel.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed, I don't have a problem with glue stains as long as my shoe doesn't look like a toaster strudel.

Back
Top Bottom