Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

dam these army green jonts will be perfect for the winter, i like all of them, count me in.. dam i thought thought to the top right were half cents, gonna be a good year

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

Originally Posted by bigj505

EyeSeeSoles - my bad man. i was just giving u credit since you posted the pic 1st. didnt know ur inbox would go crazy

Yea bigj505 its cool i wasnt looking for anything like recognition when i posted just taught no one had posted yet so i would share, but yea ive been getting pm's ever since you started these threads lol
grin.gif
 but mostly questions that i have no answers to. I did get a pm from some one that doesnt post so i found it weird and he said that the pics where sent out to certain ppl, who where told not to share. he also stated that Nike, is very unhappy. not my fault
indifferent.gif

EyeSeeSoles - my bad man. i was just giving u credit since you posted the pic 1st. didnt know ur inbox would go crazy

Yea bigj505 its cool i wasnt looking for anything like recognition when i posted just taught no one had posted yet so i would share, but yea ive been getting pm's ever since you started these threads lol
grin.gif
 but mostly questions that i have no answers to. I did get a pm from some one that doesnt post so i found it weird and he said that the pics where sent out to certain ppl, who where told not to share. he also stated that Nike, is very unhappy. not my fault
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I did get a pm from some one that doesnt post so i found it weird and he said that the pics where sent out to certain ppl, who where told not to share. he also stated that Nike, is very unhappy. not my fault
indifferent.gif
tell him we not happy with 'em either, and that they need to scrap the limeades and give us something much more substantial
laugh.gif

I did get a pm from some one that doesnt post so i found it weird and he said that the pics where sent out to certain ppl, who where told not to share. he also stated that Nike, is very unhappy. not my fault
indifferent.gif
tell him we not happy with 'em either, and that they need to scrap the limeades and give us something much more substantial
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean, a black foam with a clear bottom and/or a white based foam would be nice.
real nice actually.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean, a black foam with a clear bottom and/or a white based foam would be nice.
real nice actually.

Mayhemgatz wrote:
EyeSeeSoles wrote:
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

QFT and Nike loves hype so its kind of a oxymoron

Mayhemgatz wrote:
EyeSeeSoles wrote:
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

QFT and Nike loves hype so its kind of a oxymoron

Originally Posted by Magic1978

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real nice actually.

Is it that hard Nike, damn
30t6p3b.gif

Apparently so, keep it simple Nike...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real nice actually.

Is it that hard Nike, damn
30t6p3b.gif

Apparently so, keep it simple Nike...

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

U sound like a hypebeast my friend, exclusivity? Guess its not about the person liking the shoe anymore huh? Just how many people got em?
30t6p3b.gif
@ u if thats what you're trying to convey, i can still be cool with the same pair of shoes that half of the world has

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

U sound like a hypebeast my friend, exclusivity? Guess its not about the person liking the shoe anymore huh? Just how many people got em?
30t6p3b.gif
@ u if thats what you're trying to convey, i can still be cool with the same pair of shoes that half of the world has

Back
Top Bottom