Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I'm not happy with much on that table besides the Nomos and the green joints which shouldn't be called army really.

Shaun you just had to huh, damn I want some hoh armys.

I'm not happy with much on that table besides the Nomos and the green joints which shouldn't be called army really.

Shaun you just had to huh, damn I want some hoh armys.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's with Nike and the green

Can I get a basic white, with blue tinted or black translucent soles

They're going to kill Foams with these crazy colors.

THIS!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's with Nike and the green

Can I get a basic white, with blue tinted or black translucent soles

They're going to kill Foams with these crazy colors.

THIS!!

I think these look great... but those white shoes in his hand look like a new hybrid.. maybe the 1/2 cent 2?? or the 3/4 cent or something. Definetely got the 1/2 cent laces but the sole, carbon fiber plate, and middle patch thing definetely looks different.  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think these look great... but those white shoes in his hand look like a new hybrid.. maybe the 1/2 cent 2?? or the 3/4 cent or something. Definetely got the 1/2 cent laces but the sole, carbon fiber plate, and middle patch thing definetely looks different.  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I need to some better pictures before making a decision whether I like them or not

I need to some better pictures before making a decision whether I like them or not

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

yeah.. on sale everywhere. 

Why is every1 tellin nike to calm down with something that sells well? Money talks and right now these foams is screaming attention...

yeah.. on sale everywhere. 

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

Yeah, its becoming out of hand. Perfect examples.. the Half Cents.. The Royals came and they sold very well.. then the blacks came and also sold well. But when nike started coming out with all these pointless colorways.. the 1/2 became irrelevant. I think they thought they were gonna revive themselves with "eggplant" 1/2 Cents, but they're probably gonna be going on sale by next month.

Because way way back in olden times, it wasn't about how well it sold. Exclusivity is key in this "game" of sneakers. I like to believe that we here on NT are the core of Nike. The "cool kids", the ones that dudes look at our feet, and run down to their sneaker store and try to find em only to realize, you can't get em. But now with the over saturation of Foamposites there's no coolness because everyone has em, and Nike thinks we'll buy just about anything that says posite on the end. The Dark days are returning my friends... Clogposites, Fantaposites....Wheat Foamposite Max, Brown Foamposite Max, sky blue foamposite pros...the horror!

Yeah, its becoming out of hand. Perfect examples.. the Half Cents.. The Royals came and they sold very well.. then the blacks came and also sold well. But when nike started coming out with all these pointless colorways.. the 1/2 became irrelevant. I think they thought they were gonna revive themselves with "eggplant" 1/2 Cents, but they're probably gonna be going on sale by next month.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Eggplant 1/2cents are already @ outlets is what Im hearing

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Eggplant 1/2cents are already @ outlets is what Im hearing

some good points made but just realize because they are hitting outlets and are on sale doesn't mean they aren't making money. The money was made long before they got to the store.

some good points made but just realize because they are hitting outlets and are on sale doesn't mean they aren't making money. The money was made long before they got to the store.

the neon pros and 1s r so unnecessary... the army green ones are cool and the pewters r pretty weak in person. Nike needs to cool out w/ the penny line for a second. Half cents sitting, pearls will hit the outlets soon, and imo the royals are the only ones people will really want. They gone have a whole bunch of foams catching markdowns next yr if they drop all of these colorways

the neon pros and 1s r so unnecessary... the army green ones are cool and the pewters r pretty weak in person. Nike needs to cool out w/ the penny line for a second. Half cents sitting, pearls will hit the outlets soon, and imo the royals are the only ones people will really want. They gone have a whole bunch of foams catching markdowns next yr if they drop all of these colorways

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

true that.  There is a reason why they are mass produced in China.  Production cost prolly doesnt even come close to 1/5 of retail price.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

true that.  There is a reason why they are mass produced in China.  Production cost prolly doesnt even come close to 1/5 of retail price.

Back
Top Bottom