NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

GOT MY SHIPPED CONFIRMATION FROM SWOOSH/NDC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
i hate you

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

i haven't changed positions on these. still can't do em. more power to all who copped who actually like them. i was just wondering how many ppl are regretting copping these. especially since they dropping "green spark" foam ones now. and nike sneakily waited like 2 weeks after these dropped to leak pics. dirty nike, i tell ya. dirty.
30t6p3b.gif

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

i haven't changed positions on these. still can't do em. more power to all who copped who actually like them. i was just wondering how many ppl are regretting copping these. especially since they dropping "green spark" foam ones now. and nike sneakily waited like 2 weeks after these dropped to leak pics. dirty nike, i tell ya. dirty.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
But it's a completely different shoe..  It's not like the Bred foams/Cough Drops.. it's straight different scheme altogether using the same color.

On that note you all think the spark's one up these?

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
But it's a completely different shoe..  It's not like the Bred foams/Cough Drops.. it's straight different scheme altogether using the same color.

Originally Posted by got shoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
i hate you

every post this guy has is about swoosh...not hating that you get a nice disciount but come on...we get it

Originally Posted by got shoes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
i hate you

every post this guy has is about swoosh...not hating that you get a nice disciount but come on...we get it

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

well, purely based off pics, i'd have to def. say yes. i mean, me being 30+ and all, i just can't get myself to like an ALL LIME GREEN FOAM. that just ain't the way it's done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

#respectlostlikeamug

LOL.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

well, purely based off pics, i'd have to def. say yes. i mean, me being 30+ and all, i just can't get myself to like an ALL LIME GREEN FOAM. that just ain't the way it's done.
laugh.gif

Only reason I would wear these is to ball so people will pay attention to my kicks instead of my skills.

Only reason I would wear these is to ball so people will pay attention to my kicks instead of my skills.

i did'nt know foams had age restriction you should were what you like not what other people think

i did'nt know foams had age restriction you should were what you like not what other people think

Originally Posted by Tony906

da irony of this misspelled statement is da only reason foamposites got hot with da kiddies is because da old heads kept them hot for years under da radar of da young hypebeasts

da irony of this misspelled statement is da only reason foamposites got hot with da kiddies is because da old heads kept them hot for years under da radar of da young hypebeasts

Originally Posted by curtisboy

EYES OPEN FOR UNDER RETAIL FOR THESE

There is a footlocker $25 off $100 coupon floating around in the Kobe forum. Just stock locate them at footlocker and tell them to put in that code. My buddy did it and got them for a litlle under retail.
ohwell.gif
 Good luck!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

EYES OPEN FOR UNDER RETAIL FOR THESE

There is a footlocker $25 off $100 coupon floating around in the Kobe forum. Just stock locate them at footlocker and tell them to put in that code. My buddy did it and got them for a litlle under retail.
ohwell.gif
 Good luck!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

QFT Ninjahood. I remember when foam releases would drop and no one around my way would care. Used to be nice. It all changed with the Eggplants. Damn.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

QFT Ninjahood. I remember when foam releases would drop and no one around my way would care. Used to be nice. It all changed with the Eggplants. Damn.

Wish all these hypebeasts would go back to their Dunk SB's, seems like that crowd is all over everything they deem limited or not GR.

Wish all these hypebeasts would go back to their Dunk SB's, seems like that crowd is all over everything they deem limited or not GR.

Back
Top Bottom