NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

GOT MY SHIPPED CONFIRMATION FROM SWOOSH/NDC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
i hate you

every post this guy has is about swoosh...not hating that you get a nice disciount but come on...we get it

Dude prolly likes getting 101010820813 Pms about it after every post too...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

GOT MY SHIPPED CONFIRMATION FROM SWOOSH/NDC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
i hate you

every post this guy has is about swoosh...not hating that you get a nice disciount but come on...we get it

Dude prolly likes getting 101010820813 Pms about it after every post too...

these still sitting anywhere? im in baltimore so of course they're gone. just wonderin if they were in any other regions....

hopin they hit outlets for prices close to the pearls...

these are OK but they not $200 hard tho. lol maybe like $130 shipped hard with no other must have releases in sight...

didnt think these were gonna sell out like they did. thought a large amount of a daring color would turn people off of them.

i can go without em and be just fine, i just wanna know what it feels like to get DS foams for roun 130...

these still sitting anywhere? im in baltimore so of course they're gone. just wonderin if they were in any other regions....

these are OK but they not $200 hard tho. lol maybe like $130 shipped hard with no other must have releases in sight...

didnt think these were gonna sell out like they did. thought a large amount of a daring color would turn people off of them.

i can go without em and be just fine, i just wanna know what it feels like to get DS foams for roun 130...

I finally picked them up (in Albany) yesterday, seeing them in person sold me.

Footlocker employee said I got lucky, had been moving well and this was their 3rd shipment they got in.

I finally picked them up (in Albany) yesterday, seeing them in person sold me.

Footlocker employee said I got lucky, had been moving well and this was their 3rd shipment they got in.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by curtisboy

EYES OPEN FOR UNDER RETAIL FOR THESE

There is a footlocker $25 off $100 coupon floating around in the Kobe forum. Just stock locate them at footlocker and tell them to put in that code. My buddy did it and got them for a litlle under retail.
ohwell.gif
 Good luck!
THANKS DUDE..........are you sure though on the website it says it is excluded from discount?

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by curtisboy

EYES OPEN FOR UNDER RETAIL FOR THESE

There is a footlocker $25 off $100 coupon floating around in the Kobe forum. Just stock locate them at footlocker and tell them to put in that code. My buddy did it and got them for a litlle under retail.
ohwell.gif
 Good luck!
THANKS DUDE..........are you sure though on the website it says it is excluded from discount?

Originally Posted by JRodski

yep these are still sittin in my local HoH and footaction thinking bout coppin a pair next week if their still their.

Originally Posted by JRodski

yep these are still sittin in my local HoH and footaction thinking bout coppin a pair next week if their still their.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I copped.....smh I got tired of havin my neck broken

By these harlemnites on da train...I got a feelin these are gonna be a

Problem once da hot weather starts to roll around.....

I sure as hell ain't rockin em now though..I'm tight I did a 180

On these...smh lol

OH NO HE DIDN'T?!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I copped.....smh I got tired of havin my neck broken

By these harlemnites on da train...I got a feelin these are gonna be a

Problem once da hot weather starts to roll around.....

I sure as hell ain't rockin em now though..I'm tight I did a 180

On these...smh lol

OH NO HE DIDN'T?!

^^
laugh.gif

I gotta say these are one of the best releases for me this year. I just love the colorway.
grin.gif

^^
laugh.gif

I gotta say these are one of the best releases for me this year. I just love the colorway.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom