NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

^ yellow light next?
nerd.gif

btw Rico, this is the green foam pro thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

LOL.  Amen bro.  I'm 30 and I feel the same way about my kicks sometimes.  I was looking at my Entourages the other day and just laughing at myself.
i do the same, especially with the Elec's. But if you can't put a quality outfit together without OD'ing you will be fine. 
I'm 22 and I still don't think I would look right wearing lime green shoes. They look nice in some pictures but looks ridiculous when worn. I remember when I was at Jordan 3 release this year this kid had them on all I could think was DAMN them !@$%# are bright as hel
laugh.gif
l. I also think it depends on how you look. Some people are 25-27 and look like they are still 19 and can pull it off, but I look like a grown %%+ dude wouldn't look right.

i gotta agree that why my pair is in the box DS  and i'm alot older then my boy Xilegacy
for sneakers i am consider a old fart 

but at least its good to know and see other old sneaker farts wearing these loud colors 

i still think about wearing my red/black foam pros from 2002 because the of the red 

i dont wear them too much because of the color 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

LOL.  Amen bro.  I'm 30 and I feel the same way about my kicks sometimes.  I was looking at my Entourages the other day and just laughing at myself.
i do the same, especially with the Elec's. But if you can't put a quality outfit together without OD'ing you will be fine. 
I'm 22 and I still don't think I would look right wearing lime green shoes. They look nice in some pictures but looks ridiculous when worn. I remember when I was at Jordan 3 release this year this kid had them on all I could think was DAMN them !@$%# are bright as hel
laugh.gif
l. I also think it depends on how you look. Some people are 25-27 and look like they are still 19 and can pull it off, but I look like a grown %%+ dude wouldn't look right.

i gotta agree that why my pair is in the box DS  and i'm alot older then my boy Xilegacy
for sneakers i am consider a old fart 

but at least its good to know and see other old sneaker farts wearing these loud colors 

i still think about wearing my red/black foam pros from 2002 because the of the red 

i dont wear them too much because of the color 

There's a small store in Flemington Nj that had these last week when I went there. PM me for the address as I dont have it with me.

There's a small store in Flemington Nj that had these last week when I went there. PM me for the address as I dont have it with me.

LOLZ last week I was  on 161st in the Bronx by the courthouse and saw a guy rocking the electric green foams with an orange shirt! LOLZ

LOLZ last week I was  on 161st in the Bronx by the courthouse and saw a guy rocking the electric green foams with an orange shirt! LOLZ

Back
Top Bottom