NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^^^ You already know that price is going to keep dropping. A week after they dropped a spot I go to had them for $170 no tax
I am waiting in the shadows too because she said they were going to drop some more because of the slow sales
pimp.gif
If my memories serve me correctly the pearls dropped to $99.99 at one point at our local city gears...

Damn I wish we had spots like that in nyc. For that price ill pick up a 3rd pair just for the hell of it. Only time I get foams for $100 is on a 50

^^^^ You already know that price is going to keep dropping. A week after they dropped a spot I go to had them for $170 no tax
I am waiting in the shadows too because she said they were going to drop some more because of the slow sales
pimp.gif
If my memories serve me correctly the pearls dropped to $99.99 at one point at our local city gears...

Damn I wish we had spots like that in nyc. For that price ill pick up a 3rd pair just for the hell of it. Only time I get foams for $100 is on a 50

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

^^^ Yep thats when I grabbed my pearls..... Hoping the pewters drop too, Foams just seem to sit in Memphis
You must drive down from the A to Memphis. They be sleeping hard here in Memphis on everything but J's, and even some J's sit for far too long
tired.gif
Most of our shoes are sold to guys from out of town. I love it because it is easy to get my hands on anything I want. I am thinking about hitting the A up for Sneaker Friends in June...

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

^^^ Yep thats when I grabbed my pearls..... Hoping the pewters drop too, Foams just seem to sit in Memphis
You must drive down from the A to Memphis. They be sleeping hard here in Memphis on everything but J's, and even some J's sit for far too long
tired.gif
Most of our shoes are sold to guys from out of town. I love it because it is easy to get my hands on anything I want. I am thinking about hitting the A up for Sneaker Friends in June...

pimp.gif

When they retro/ blacks drop it will be like taking candy from a baby here... Yo Atlfootballer you hitting up sneaker friends? I just might have to make a weekend out of that event
pimp.gif
Hit the W in buckhead, and enjoy some of the best nightlife around... Compound saturday night, sneaker friends sunday afternoon, and Velvet room sunday night
glasses.gif
The A is my second home for  real... If I can't stay at the W in Buckhead I don't come. Damn I love that city, and the women
grin.gif

pimp.gif

When they retro/ blacks drop it will be like taking candy from a baby here... Yo Atlfootballer you hitting up sneaker friends? I just might have to make a weekend out of that event
pimp.gif
Hit the W in buckhead, and enjoy some of the best nightlife around... Compound saturday night, sneaker friends sunday afternoon, and Velvet room sunday night
glasses.gif
The A is my second home for  real... If I can't stay at the W in Buckhead I don't come. Damn I love that city, and the women
grin.gif

@Deamshoes thats whats up man glad to see u still enjoying ya kicks. And the fact u put ur age u get lots of points in my book. I saw an older guy a few weeks ago wear the pearls.Im like you i still have a lot of pros from back in the day, that was high school for me and i remember ppl were def not on to foams or as we in baltimore call them dopes. Style definitely has no age limits. I respect the older guys (no disrespect) because they always have stories to tell about shoes and things. Big ups homie
pimp.gif

@Deamshoes thats whats up man glad to see u still enjoying ya kicks. And the fact u put ur age u get lots of points in my book. I saw an older guy a few weeks ago wear the pearls.Im like you i still have a lot of pros from back in the day, that was high school for me and i remember ppl were def not on to foams or as we in baltimore call them dopes. Style definitely has no age limits. I respect the older guys (no disrespect) because they always have stories to tell about shoes and things. Big ups homie
pimp.gif

I Know exactly what Memphis is Talkin bout I live in Illinois but my fam is in Memphis and If I ever miss on a shoe here I can usually have one of them cop for me down there. Thats how I got my '09 Space Jams, My kinfolk ran across a spot that still had a decent size run the day after RD so I know if spots still had the Space Jams then these Foams will keep droppin in price from sleepers.

I Know exactly what Memphis is Talkin bout I live in Illinois but my fam is in Memphis and If I ever miss on a shoe here I can usually have one of them cop for me down there. Thats how I got my '09 Space Jams, My kinfolk ran across a spot that still had a decent size run the day after RD so I know if spots still had the Space Jams then these Foams will keep droppin in price from sleepers.

Back
Top Bottom