NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

No pics yet, just info:

APRIL 2011
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO:  624041-300 (ELECTRIC GREEN/BLACK-WHITE) - $190

------------------------
... and in related news:

MARCH 2011

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-004 (METALLIC PEWTER/BLACK) - $200

FEBRUARY 2011:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-500 (DARK NEON ROYAL/WHITE-BLACK) - $200

2n9e5jn.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

No pics yet, just info:

APRIL 2011
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO:  624041-300 (ELECTRIC GREEN/BLACK-WHITE) - $190

------------------------
... and in related news:

MARCH 2011

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-004 (METALLIC PEWTER/BLACK) - $200

FEBRUARY 2011:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-500 (DARK NEON ROYAL/WHITE-BLACK) - $200

2n9e5jn.gif

No one feels like foams are about to get whored out? materials used aren't as good as in the past, bubbles are forming within one wear and now multiple colorways per year and re-releases

No one feels like foams are about to get whored out? materials used aren't as good as in the past, bubbles are forming within one wear and now multiple colorways per year and re-releases

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

+$%$ was bound to happen ..

No need in continuously #!%#$ -ing about the INEVITABLE ...

I'ma still rock foams regardless ...

I say %#!% it ...

Bring it on nike ..
laugh.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

+$%$ was bound to happen ..

No need in continuously #!%#$ -ing about the INEVITABLE ...

I'ma still rock foams regardless ...

I say %#!% it ...

Bring it on nike ..
laugh.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

i been said they whoring out the foams. said it when they were talking about that whole... we gonna see something we never seen before crap.

i been said they whoring out the foams. said it when they were talking about that whole... we gonna see something we never seen before crap.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yep, Foam Jordan's and Uptown's, the eggplant colorway on any and every thing, it's already happen. This is why my collection is diverse, I don't have to wear what everyone else is.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yep, Foam Jordan's and Uptown's, the eggplant colorway on any and every thing, it's already happen. This is why my collection is diverse, I don't have to wear what everyone else is.

Like harm said it was bound to happen...all the signs were there from a couple yrs ago...blk/cactus, two blk/red, silver pros, blk/blk, two royals, pearls, two purple, and coppers in the past 3 yrs not to mention another pearl this yr...
laugh.gif
nike bout they cake can't knock em...its basic economics...doesn't make it right but from a financial standpoint, its the prudent thing to do

Like harm said it was bound to happen...all the signs were there from a couple yrs ago...blk/cactus, two blk/red, silver pros, blk/blk, two royals, pearls, two purple, and coppers in the past 3 yrs not to mention another pearl this yr...
laugh.gif
nike bout they cake can't knock em...its basic economics...doesn't make it right but from a financial standpoint, its the prudent thing to do

bout to rock my 2007 royal penny foamposites more often since they're officially dropping again.....
grin.gif

bout to rock my 2007 royal penny foamposites more often since they're officially dropping again.....
grin.gif

As long as they release the Royals (Eggs and Coppers) annually, everyone will turn a blind eye to it.

As long as they release the Royals (Eggs and Coppers) annually, everyone will turn a blind eye to it.

grin.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom