NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

No one feels like foams are about to get whored out? materials used aren't as good as in the past, bubbles are forming within one wear and now multiple colorways per year and re-releases

+$%$ was bound to happen ..

No need in continuously #!%#$ -ing about the INEVITABLE ...

I'ma still rock foams regardless ...

I say %#!% it ...

Bring it on nike ..
laugh.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif
this...
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still waiting on a PS of

1. black upper with electric green swoosh and a smoked black sole
2. black upper with electric green swoosh and a clear sole
a lil messy but u can get the idea
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

No one feels like foams are about to get whored out? materials used aren't as good as in the past, bubbles are forming within one wear and now multiple colorways per year and re-releases

+$%$ was bound to happen ..

No need in continuously #!%#$ -ing about the INEVITABLE ...

I'ma still rock foams regardless ...

I say %#!% it ...

Bring it on nike ..
laugh.gif
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif
85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif
this...
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still waiting on a PS of

1. black upper with electric green swoosh and a smoked black sole
2. black upper with electric green swoosh and a clear sole
a lil messy but u can get the idea
smokin.gif

Nice to see everyone giving their predictions, photo shops and expectation on this latest turn of events. I predict not one photo shop comes close to final production.

Nice to see everyone giving their predictions, photo shops and expectation on this latest turn of events. I predict not one photo shop comes close to final production.

that's the only thing i never understood about the Foamposite pricing....you would think the Pro would be more being that it has the swoosh on the side and the more intricate sole pattern where the One is extremely basic.....are we really just paying more for the Penny logo at this point?

that's the only thing i never understood about the Foamposite pricing....you would think the Pro would be more being that it has the swoosh on the side and the more intricate sole pattern where the One is extremely basic.....are we really just paying more for the Penny logo at this point?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

that's the only thing i never understood about the Foamposite pricing....you would think the Pro would be more being that it has the swossh on the side and the more instricate sole pattern where the One is extremely basic.....are we really just paying more for the Penny logo at this point?

As an avid foamposite pro fan that dissected a pair just because, the reason is that the zoom air in the heel isn't double stacked like the foamposite one(watch how many people run with this statement.)

Aside from that, i would agree that aesthetically the foamposite pro should cost more than the foamposite one...its actually a more detailed shoe than the foamposite one.

From the side swoosh to the sole itself, there's more that goes into the pro than the foamposite one...but i guess people don't have a problem paying more for simplicity.

p1_sole.jpg

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

that's the only thing i never understood about the Foamposite pricing....you would think the Pro would be more being that it has the swossh on the side and the more instricate sole pattern where the One is extremely basic.....are we really just paying more for the Penny logo at this point?

As an avid foamposite pro fan that dissected a pair just because, the reason is that the zoom air in the heel isn't double stacked like the foamposite one(watch how many people run with this statement.)

Aside from that, i would agree that aesthetically the foamposite pro should cost more than the foamposite one...its actually a more detailed shoe than the foamposite one.

From the side swoosh to the sole itself, there's more that goes into the pro than the foamposite one...but i guess people don't have a problem paying more for simplicity.

p1_sole.jpg

I like both ...

All that whining and sassing and getting emotional about which is better is for the birds...

And alot of ya'll are birds
laugh.gif

I like both ...

All that whining and sassing and getting emotional about which is better is for the birds...

And alot of ya'll are birds
laugh.gif

i really dont feel a difference as far as one being more comfortable than the other, i guess if you ball in them you might feel the difference...i love that part of the shoe where the swoosh is at on the pro's, the lines stop and the brolic symbol is there, people always ask how much, they cant beleive a person would pay 200 for kicks.. i guess you would have to own a pair to understand.... that ps with smoked soles are nice, the green needs to be toned down alot, i cant wait to see whats good with these shoes

i really dont feel a difference as far as one being more comfortable than the other, i guess if you ball in them you might feel the difference...i love that part of the shoe where the swoosh is at on the pro's, the lines stop and the brolic symbol is there, people always ask how much, they cant beleive a person would pay 200 for kicks.. i guess you would have to own a pair to understand.... that ps with smoked soles are nice, the green needs to be toned down alot, i cant wait to see whats good with these shoes

Back
Top Bottom