NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by nimhet

these don't match with anything so anyone who wears them is going to get crazy attention...I guess that's why people buy these colorways....
OHHhh i broke this person's neck ohh I broke this person neck, a bunch of attention $+#$!*.

Originally Posted by nimhet

these don't match with anything so anyone who wears them is going to get crazy attention...I guess that's why people buy these colorways....
OHHhh i broke this person's neck ohh I broke this person neck, a bunch of attention $+#$!*.

with all the must have shoes coming out in Feb and March, I think a lot of people will pass on these. If they drop in retail like the Pearls, I'm definitely scooping up a pair

with all the must have shoes coming out in Feb and March, I think a lot of people will pass on these. If they drop in retail like the Pearls, I'm definitely scooping up a pair

Originally Posted by kingofny04

These wont move well, I see them getting as low as $140 maybe even less.

if the pearl foams had trouble moving at $120, no way these move at $140.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

These wont move well, I see them getting as low as $140 maybe even less.

if the pearl foams had trouble moving at $120, no way these move at $140.

i hope yall right, its gonna be an expensive couple months coming up.. any dollar saved will be good... but i like buying on release so i an get a super fresh pair, and i can always inspect them before i leave the store.. when you gettting them on clearance on the net its not always guaranteed they gonna be a fresh pair, i guess you get what you pay for

i hope yall right, its gonna be an expensive couple months coming up.. any dollar saved will be good... but i like buying on release so i an get a super fresh pair, and i can always inspect them before i leave the store.. when you gettting them on clearance on the net its not always guaranteed they gonna be a fresh pair, i guess you get what you pay for

Back
Top Bottom