NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I like these more than any of the future Foamposite One/Pro releases (except Royals). I hope you're all correct about these going on sale.

I like these more than any of the future Foamposite One/Pro releases (except Royals). I hope you're all correct about these going on sale.

^
laugh.gif
...stop the hype Haze
laugh.gif

catalog scans of these surfaced MONTHS in advance which only means one thing......GR!

quickstrike releases don't have catalog scans where stores can order from months in advance (correct me if Im wrong)

^
laugh.gif
...stop the hype Haze
laugh.gif

catalog scans of these surfaced MONTHS in advance which only means one thing......GR!

quickstrike releases don't have catalog scans where stores can order from months in advance (correct me if Im wrong)

yeah ain't no way these are ltd i got the shipment #'s today from NTNY let's just say they're gonna have pairs to last for a few weeks

yeah ain't no way these are ltd i got the shipment #'s today from NTNY let's just say they're gonna have pairs to last for a few weeks

hope yall right.. dude probably just wanted to sell the shoes.
dudes will say almost anything to sell something i guess..

i got that info from premiumlaces.com actually the store in the city

hope yall right.. dude probably just wanted to sell the shoes.

i got that info from premiumlaces.com actually the store in the city

Originally Posted by purplehazen

this...don't fall for it.

you'll know when something is truly limiited...trust that it will be gone or almost gone by the time you even hear about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

this...don't fall for it.

you'll know when something is truly limiited...trust that it will be gone or almost gone by the time you even hear about it
laugh.gif

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

whats the release date on these again?
I will cop around the 100-120 range

I know you are technically suppose to go true to size in these and they will mold, but when i tried true to size on my eggplants i couldn't even fit my foot in them no lie.

I'm glad they will be a GR. Hopefully we will see the same kind of price drops with these like the Pearls

I'm glad they will be a GR. Hopefully we will see the same kind of price drops with these like the Pearls

these will be everywhere, no way they move
grin.gif
..u will get them cheaper if u wait. If pearl foams were slow to move, what would make these move faster. 

these will be everywhere, no way they move
grin.gif
..u will get them cheaper if u wait. If pearl foams were slow to move, what would make these move faster. 

Back
Top Bottom