NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

This shoe is pure 
sick.gif
'ness..............................
grin.gif

they're nice, i dont think these will sit around TOO much longer like how the cough drops did.. you cant find anymore royals anywhere.

they're nice, i dont think these will sit around TOO much longer like how the cough drops did.. you cant find anymore royals anywhere.

Originally Posted by just another pair

royals were a whole different ball game though. cough drops FINALLY disappeared in my area lol. then again i think the outlets had them on sale for 79.99

Originally Posted by just another pair

royals were a whole different ball game though. cough drops FINALLY disappeared in my area lol. then again i think the outlets had them on sale for 79.99

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out. 

BTW...This statement..........

WRONG!!!

99' Black/Cements 4s & White/Cement 4s sold out immediately. I don't even remember seeing them on store shelves the way the sold out so fast.
Not to stay off topic...

But dude talking about "pre-2001" like sneakers just became in demand [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]then[/color]?

Is that FOX News reporting? 
laugh.gif

This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out. 

WRONG!!!

99' Black/Cements 4s & White/Cement 4s sold out immediately. I don't even remember seeing them on store shelves the way the sold out so fast.
Not to stay off topic...

But dude talking about "pre-2001" like sneakers just became in demand [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]then[/color]?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

WRONG!!!

Not to stay off topic...

laugh.gif
No, "pre-2001" was just my reference to when Niketalk began, which was suggested by the comment I replied to.

And in Boston (where I was living at the time), all the retros were available well after release dates.  In fact, the Black/Infrared VIs went on sale, and the Laney and Wht/Silver Vs were on clearance.  I remember in 1994, when the Is, IIs and IIIs came out they were around for a long time as well.

My whole point was that its ridiculous to downplay the impact of the internet when it comes to the rise in popularity of sneakers.  The birth of NT (and other shoe-related websites), the rise of eBay and secondary market sites, these are all key reasons why this hobby and passion for sneakers became a mainstream phenomenon...

WRONG!!!

Not to stay off topic...

laugh.gif
No, "pre-2001" was just my reference to when Niketalk began, which was suggested by the comment I replied to.

And in Boston (where I was living at the time), all the retros were available well after release dates.  In fact, the Black/Infrared VIs went on sale, and the Laney and Wht/Silver Vs were on clearance.  I remember in 1994, when the Is, IIs and IIIs came out they were around for a long time as well.

My whole point was that its ridiculous to downplay the impact of the internet when it comes to the rise in popularity of sneakers.  The birth of NT (and other shoe-related websites), the rise of eBay and secondary market sites, these are all key reasons why this hobby and passion for sneakers became a mainstream phenomenon...

I keep it simple with these... rock all black or dark denim jeans + a black tee with slimer from Ghost busters would be an Epic tee or crew neck (hint hint to tshirt makers) with touches of red & white for the gb insignia
Plus maybe a fly snap back

I keep it simple with these... rock all black or dark denim jeans + a black tee with slimer from Ghost busters would be an Epic tee or crew neck (hint hint to tshirt makers) with touches of red & white for the gb insignia
Plus maybe a fly snap back

WRONG!!!

Not to stay off topic...

laugh.gif

Got cha.  Point taken.

But I'm from DMV, where GENERATIONS behind me prided themselves off kicks, since the 70s.  Where ever you see a Mickey Ds, there's a shoe store. 
laugh.gif

But, you talking about '94, when its common knowledge that the first series of Jordan retros sat (besides in the inner cities, as usual).  I got my IIs for $40 from some shop in Montana, lol.

And -- Just FYI -- It's also common knowledge that the Vs you mentioned went on clearance everywhere.  At that time, NO ONE was feeling the "jumpman" on the back and different colors, and thinner laces.  I was working at footlocker during ugrad days when they went to 49.99. 

So I don't understand you points there talking about those Jordans... But its all gravy.

WRONG!!!

Not to stay off topic...

laugh.gif

Got cha.  Point taken.

But I'm from DMV, where GENERATIONS behind me prided themselves off kicks, since the 70s.  Where ever you see a Mickey Ds, there's a shoe store. 
laugh.gif

But, you talking about '94, when its common knowledge that the first series of Jordan retros sat (besides in the inner cities, as usual).  I got my IIs for $40 from some shop in Montana, lol.

And -- Just FYI -- It's also common knowledge that the Vs you mentioned went on clearance everywhere.  At that time, NO ONE was feeling the "jumpman" on the back and different colors, and thinner laces.  I was working at footlocker during ugrad days when they went to 49.99. 

So I don't understand you points there talking about those Jordans... But its all gravy.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

agreed man...

Real talk. I could never get down with the Cactus joints with them nasty #%$& rubber soles.
when the cactus joints are fresh they a nice pair of kicks... both are dope.. i 'll go with the electric also just because of the icey sole...

cactus >* just cuz those and da solid red pennys are basically immortal durability wise.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

agreed man...

Real talk. I could never get down with the Cactus joints with them nasty #%$& rubber soles.
when the cactus joints are fresh they a nice pair of kicks... both are dope.. i 'll go with the electric also just because of the icey sole...

cactus >* just cuz those and da solid red pennys are basically immortal durability wise.

WRONG!!!

Not to stay off topic...

laugh.gif

This is true to a degree. The bred cw typically always sold out instantly, however the other Jordan cw were easier to obtain and would sit, but slowly sell out eventually. I believe this to be accurate imo.

Back
Top Bottom