NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I wonder if anyone wore these today to match for St Patty's day? Need to check out the WDYWT thread

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

...that says it all to me
grin.gif

laugh.gif

When the salesperson offers a discount, you know theyre not selling.

roll.gif
 i have already been to spots in nyc that has them marked at $170 and cashier saying no tax

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i have already been to spots in nyc that has them marked at $170 and cashier saying no tax

Originally Posted by NycPosite

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

OOh yeah, these are moving like hotcakes

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

OOh yeah, these are moving like hotcakes

MrDozo wrote:

Mayhemgatz wrote:

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

O
Oh yeah, these are moving like hotcakes

For a bunch of dudes that dislike this shoe....ya'll sure do live in this thread.
roll.gif

MrDozo wrote:

Mayhemgatz wrote:

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

O
Oh yeah, these are moving like hotcakes

For a bunch of dudes that dislike this shoe....ya'll sure do live in this thread.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Outlet bound....

naw, definitely not...

edit. yeah these are polarizin'.....alot of people though dont like em, ill admit they're growin on me, but definitely not for retail.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Outlet bound....

naw, definitely not...

edit. yeah these are polarizin'.....alot of people though dont like em, ill admit they're growin on me, but definitely not for retail.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif
i'm still very much a fan of the foamposite, even if i don't like the color of the shoe. Never liked the carolina pro's but i got 'em when they were offered to me.

if i can pay under $130 for these soon, i'm copping and going to work on those soles....there's nothing to be done about the upper unfortunately
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif
i'm still very much a fan of the foamposite, even if i don't like the color of the shoe. Never liked the carolina pro's but i got 'em when they were offered to me.

if i can pay under $130 for these soon, i'm copping and going to work on those soles....there's nothing to be done about the upper unfortunately
tired.gif

Dilemma!!! My boy from NTSF hit me with we still got sizes and i can get them on the discount. But tomorrow the Pewters come out. smh

Dilemma!!! My boy from NTSF hit me with we still got sizes and i can get them on the discount. But tomorrow the Pewters come out. smh

I love posites in general $#@+ I have 20+ pairs. Just correcting info in here.

Ps I copped a pair on discount n I might cop another this weekend if shorty comes thru with the disco again.
sick.gif
to some of the fits I seen here in nyc. I guess not everyone has a mirror

I love posites in general $#@+ I have 20+ pairs. Just correcting info in here.

Ps I copped a pair on discount n I might cop another this weekend if shorty comes thru with the disco again.
sick.gif
to some of the fits I seen here in nyc. I guess not everyone has a mirror

was thinkin bout takin these back to get the pewters but I kno ill regret it..electric greens>pewters

was thinkin bout takin these back to get the pewters but I kno ill regret it..electric greens>pewters

Originally Posted by king93

not sure if serious...

I have both....

and like both...

but pewters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Electric Greens

Originally Posted by king93

not sure if serious...

I have both....

and like both...

but pewters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Electric Greens

Back
Top Bottom