NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

heat gun/blow dryer aimed at the swoosh will melt the glue and allow it to be pried off *carefully*...acetone will remove any dried glue

thanx man.  my friend wants to do that.  not me.

ive been told footactions and footlockers that are moving the electric green as quickly will be shipped to the east coast...glad i copped mine

ive been told footactions and footlockers that are moving the electric green as quickly will be shipped to the east coast...glad i copped mine

I'm surprised to hear people saying these are going to hit sales racks. I stopped by my local Foot Locker yesterday and they told me they sold out of these on day one. I never even got to see these joints in person!

I'm surprised to hear people saying these are going to hit sales racks. I stopped by my local Foot Locker yesterday and they told me they sold out of these on day one. I never even got to see these joints in person!

laugh.gif
@ Grizz

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Depends on where you are, my footlocker as of today....FSR.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Depends on where you are, my footlocker as of today....FSR.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay is almost sold out.....looks like these won't be going on sale anytime soon

that's just eastbay and isn't an indication of anything at all...it doesn't account for all the M&P's around the country that still have them sitting on shelves

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay is almost sold out.....looks like these won't be going on sale anytime soon

that's just eastbay and isn't an indication of anything at all...it doesn't account for all the M&P's around the country that still have them sitting on shelves

i guess people are having mixed feelings when it came to their electric greens because i just left sportzone and 2 people were returning them.

i guess people are having mixed feelings when it came to their electric greens because i just left sportzone and 2 people were returning them.

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

...that says it all to me
grin.gif

my local mom n pop still has a lot of sizes of....homie tried to give me that "i'll take $10 off and charge no tax if u get 'em" 
laugh.gif

...that says it all to me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom