Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

ITS 8AM... IM AT WORK... NOT GETTING A BRACELET FROM NTNY. THANK YOU NTNY; SO GLAD YOU THOUGHT OF THIS 
happy.gif
->
indifferent.gif

The "hype" on this release (or more accurately, the lack thereof) reminds me of the pines...easiest Foam cop for me, ever. Maad people were mad after the fact that they passed. Hopefully, this is what happens with these. Funny how people are like "na, they look too much like the coppers or the pines or the eggplants"...dudes double-cop all the time. Nobody has more than one pair of bred jordans?? C'mon son...

Originally Posted by apthekid

The "hype" on this release (or more accurately, the lack thereof) reminds me of the pines...easiest Foam cop for me, ever. Maad people were mad after the fact that they passed. Hopefully, this is what happens with these. Funny how people are like "na, they look too much like the coppers or the pines or the eggplants"...dudes double-cop all the time. Nobody has more than one pair of bred jordans?? C'mon son...

So far, so good.  A lot of people passing on these for the Oly 6s.  Hopefully an easy cop. 

Originally Posted by j o 19

ITS 8AM... IM AT WORK... NOT GETTING A BRACELET FROM NTNY. THANK YOU NTNY; SO GLAD YOU THOUGHT OF THIS 
happy.gif
->
indifferent.gif

I cant stand these ninjas (Nike, that is)

Yuuup jus as i said days ago.

They gonna do a random release time and date

STUPID.

Prolly sometime saturday....while im working!!!!

Yay! So all the resellers can cop even more pairs from other sites,

AND still get em from nike!

What geniuses we have over at nike hq

Originally Posted by Lewal43

Niketown LA wasn't that bad at 3pm. There were probably 25 people at 3pm. I was able to scoop up a pair over at Nike Santa Monica around 7:30 pm, but they had already run out of certain sizes.
wondering if NTLA still has any wristbands left.  2 hours is a short window.  BTW, did I mention I hate this random in person registration stuff?

The guys who were on line at HOH 34th street left... Not sure if they were asked to or they decided to leave since no one was on line all day yesterday aside from them..

These look great in person.

Thank you to all the people who are "over" foams.

Hopefully it means a relatively easy cop.

Saw them in person, and wasn't really impressed [shrug]

Maybe if I didn't have eggplants, coppers, and dark pine

I got to Scottsdale within 20 mins of the tweet and they were already done with normal szs. Settling for an 11.

Im on the wall on these. Im sure i'll get a pair from ndc. If i get them and i dont like how they look in person then i'll just return them.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I love my city, but with this constant camping for EVERY nike release, I hate my city.
BASICALLY... I REALLY HOPE ITS FOR ANOTHER SHOE OR SOMETHING...IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS FOR THESE.... FOR THESE???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

These are a lot better looking that what others have camped for in the past!!!

QFT. If mad people camped for those KD IV Aunt Pearls
roll.gif
  then they'll camp for anything.

Looks like these will be easier to get than some of the other foams. At least 5 stores near me are getting them and one has 500 pairs!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Looks like these will be easier to get than some of the other foams. At least 5 stores near me are getting them and one has 500 pairs!

Dam... 500 Pairs tho?
My local HOH is doing a raffle....

Another BS release in the Bay

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Dam... 500 Pairs tho?
My local HOH is doing a raffle....

Another BS release in the Bay

god damn...3 stores near me together are getting around 60 pairs
30t6p3b.gif

one store with 500 pairs...which part of foam heaven are you from, bro?

I remember copping my Black foamposite ones in 08 for $130 in Cali....damn damn damn all you hypebeasts.

damn, I hate NDC doing this random date/time crap...not even a confirmed date now
30t6p3b.gif

so whats the deal with NDC on these?? They havent tweeted any info and has been dodging tweets regarding this release.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

so whats the deal with NDC on these?? They havent tweeted any info and has been dodging tweets regarding this release.

Last I saw it will be tweeted at a random time on NDC. 
BTW, does anyone know if JJ accepts coupon codes for new releases? 

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Last I saw it will be tweeted at a random time on NDC. 
BTW, does anyone know if JJ accepts coupon codes for new releases? 
nope and if you do slide a code thru successfully, they will call u and tell u its not happening.

Back
Top Bottom