Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Willdex

the way they change up color wise....SICK!!
Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green"(US8 - US14) $290 shipped...PM for details..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$290? I PMd him and he said $315
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wanna know why hype is not too big on this colorway
even with people off niketalk

this shoe never leaked to early websites from factories 

this is the first shoe in a long time since the foams started to be made in china without alot of hype the colorway is not the issue 

But no finishlines are getting them? Thats all that is located within bout 50 miles of my self

Imma try online at 8am, then if yes yay, if no dangitall

^^^ UP and Coming... I was able to secure 24 pairs for less than i was originally told...If my quoted price drops then so, does any buyer prices.. Just speading the savings thats all...thought that was a good thing!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is the first shoe in a long time since the foams started to be made in china without alot of hype the colorway is not the issue 

I beg to differ. The cough drops made it to outlets.

Spreading the Savings reseller?

Spreading the savings would be selling for 250, or retail

Keep posting as much as you can in here so people can see you have pairs

24 pairs to be exact.

So were not allowed to have resellers with multiple pairs for sale in buy/sell

But someone with 2 FSR can be advertising on here that they got 24 pairs for sale?

now that IM DONE!!!! we can talk people...First, I paid more than retail for them to GANRUNTEE my pairs!! At $25 extra per shoe (my connect fee) and shipping ($5) = $270 each...I charged $290!!! Shoot me!!! Retail w/ NYC tax is $239.99...So, it basically costed buyers $50 to know that they're GOOD on this one. Thats not bad considering foams go for $350-$400 each release. But, you guys say I'm the bad guy....lol. Oh well, They sold thru Twitter so, the sig is gone NT'ers. Thanks for the input.

^^^ Got shoes...I PMed you. If you can make the trip to that location...You got your pair. I'll have a MGR hold your size...just let me know 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I got both the pearls off NDC for $120 when they went on clearance and the cough drops for $120 at an outlet last year.  The foam hype really started in the summer of last year I think with the Electric Blues and Pines because I was able to scoop up the Royals and Pewters after street date with no problem.

dude i'm not talking about outlets 

Originally Posted by Willdex

now that IM DONE!!!! we can talk people...First, I paid more than retail for them to GANRUNTEE my pairs!! At $25 extra per shoe (my connect fee) and shipping ($5) = $270 each...I charged $290!!! Shoot me!!! Retail w/ NYC tax is $239.99...So, it basically costed buyers $50 to know that they're GOOD on this one. Thats not bad considering foams go for $350-$400 each release. But, you guys say I'm the bad guy....lol. Oh well, They sold thru Twitter so, the sig is gone NT'ers. Thanks for the input.

You hear that everyone?! He said, GANRUNTEE

Cough Drops were made in China, didn't have a lot of hype, sat on shelves and made it too outlets. Your statement of these being the first Foam since the move to China to not have a lot of hype is wrong. 
I thought mentioning Cough Drops made it to outlets was enough for you to make the connection you were wrong. 

TL;DR: You were wrong 

Unheardof in Cincinnati has em on sale right now, and YES they do phone orders. FSR at retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Unheardof in Cincinnati has em on sale right now, and YES they do phone orders. FSR at retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

damn...just called, only sz 7 and 8 left, smh

thanks for the info tho

Originally Posted by torres

Peace,
J

thanks for the info tho

Good grief, are you kidding me?!?  I promise you there was a FSR not 20 minutes ago when I talked to them.  You NT vultures are QUICK!!  Congrats to you guys that got your pairs.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by torres

Peace,
J

thanks for the info tho

Good grief, are you kidding me?!?  I promise you there was a FSR not 20 minutes ago when I talked to them.  You NT vultures are QUICK!!  Congrats to you guys that got your pairs.

Peace,
   J

called right after I saw your post...too bad it's gone quick, the guy on the phone told me that's what's left now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Do yall refresh the page at 8am or just stay on the page and wait for the counter to expire?
The "Add to Cart" button appears when the launch countdown timer ends, you do not need to refresh the page.

Originally Posted by jo3yk

eastbay rep, any idea if these will be double-boxed?
According to my information, they will be double boxed.

EastbayRep - Ray

Cough Drops were made in China, didn't have a lot of hype, sat on shelves and made it too outlets. Your statement of these being the first Foam since the move to China to not have a lot of hype is wrong. 
I thought mentioning Cough Drops made it to outlets was enough for you to make the connection you were wrong. 

TL;DR: You were wrong 

i am not talking about what made it and did not make it to outlets
i know the black/red was sold at outlets in large numbers last year 

this is the first foam that was not offered on any early release websites

that's what i'm talking about (not counting the galaxy's) 

this shoe is a limited GR from what i guess 

i got my pair from a shop that only has a small nike account 

this store did not have the red or yellow foams 

i know places like the HK based websites would get this release

but for some reason the hk sites never got this shoe  

this shoe just popped up on everyone not even a month ago

my post has nothing to do with outlets 
laugh.gif

According to NDC:

You have the same chance as everyone else who is trying for the shoes when they release randomly.

You go head and sleep on these if you want to, theres ppl out there dont have copper nor pines keep that in mind

Back
Top Bottom