Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

thank you
pimp.gif

Just got back by my block, line of at least 15 in front of my neighborhood Footaction in Parkchester In this ridiculous heat in lawnchairs...it just isn't that cereal...
30t6p3b.gif

Got an email confirmation. Hope it comes through.

Thanks for the link prozac4312

anyone ever had JJ cancel on them? if so, how long would it be before you were notified... just asking cause i may try and cop from eastbay as well

Order confirmation email was received. Has anyone ever had JJ cancel their orders like NDC? Wondering if I still need to get up early to try again on Eastbay

Originally Posted by BCBP

Easy cop off Jimmy Jazz ...for once
Yeah, it's my first time getting through on Jimmy Jazz. The shoes didn't go live until after Prozac put up the link. I believe it was about 5-7 mins after 12 EST. After submitting on each page, the site kept giving me an error message but I would hit refresh and poof, it took me to the next screen.  Checked out with my size 11 with ease. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Order confirmation email was received. Has anyone ever had JJ cancel their orders like NDC? Wondering if I still need to get up early to try again on Eastbay

thats EXACTLY what i wrote two or three lines up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

thats EXACTLY what i wrote two or three lines up
laugh.gif
Damn we must've typed that up at the same exact time.  Crazy.  

When I clicked confirm it said website not available. Tried to confirm several times but same error. Then it took me to the billing page where most of my info were missing, I filled them out again and it emptied out the cart. Checked my account and there is an order number.
pimp.gif

edit: got order confirmation.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by j o 19

ANY INFO ON 34TH?

i heard that 34th is suppost to get a good 1000+ pairs in...

Stop telling tall tales.

And almost every Niketown had more than enough pairs to give out hours after they announced it on twitter. True or not just trying to help everyone out.

Back
Top Bottom