Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by jshortt

Unheardof in Cincinnati has em on sale right now, and YES they do phone orders. FSR at retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

this guy right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kudos sir
called when you posted...They only had sz7-18,12-14,they didnt have my size so I ordered for a couple friends
pimp.gif

Now hopefully I can secure my pair tomorrow...somewhere,somehow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I'm in Columbus does this place always get foams? If so I need a hook I would drive there and pay 25-50 bucks a shoe just to secure my pair every time.

Yea, I got a 13 from unheardof. They were cool people on the phone too, gonna be my new go to spot.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by jshortt

Unheardof in Cincinnati has em on sale right now, and YES they do phone orders. FSR at retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

this guy right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kudos sir
called when you posted...They only had sz7-18,12-14,they didnt have my size so I ordered for a couple friends
pimp.gif

Now hopefully I can secure my pair tomorrow...somewhere,somehow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the heads up 
but the number was busy

wanted to double up 

Originally Posted by Willdex

now that IM DONE!!!! we can talk people...First, I paid more than retail for them to GANRUNTEE my pairs!! At $25 extra per shoe (my connect fee) and shipping ($5) = $270 each...I charged $290!!! Shoot me!!! Retail w/ NYC tax is $239.99...So, it basically costed buyers $50 to know that they're GOOD on this one. Thats not bad considering foams go for $350-$400 each release. But, you guys say I'm the bad guy....lol. Oh well, They sold thru Twitter so, the sig is gone NT'ers. Thanks for the input.

Or your really just some part time working clown from FTL/FTA trying to get over.
laugh.gif
@ $290 being a hookup. Go head and get that money tho, pleighboi!

yeah those sold out instantly on unheardof ... i been dealing with them for a while. I didnt cop these tho, i have the pine greens, eggplants, and Xmas KD IV so these seem like a combo of all 3 wrapped in one. Great shoe tho, don't sleep!

My local spot is bustin heads for $350 on these...smh
Is the market for these really like that?

Not really my style... But the color changing bronze to green was interesting in person.
Doesn't give any of that effect in pics.

So i know people be getting links to ndc on shoes early. If so i got a question for you. message me

Entered 3 raffles in the Bay Area and won a pair in all 3...

Lol, I only wanted 1......

^Funny that when I do update my sig with shoes that I no longer want, I get accused of being a reseller. Don't tell me that you have never bought a pair of shoes before in your size and sold them. And if you look at the shoes in my sig, you will see that they are slightly older then shoes that released this past month.

Nice try at being clever tho, I never seen anyone else use that line before.

How many foams are in my listing? None. All shoes are in my size except for a few left overs from a local outlet. For me to justify what is in my sig is ridiculous. People talking about what the shoe game has come to.....

A footaction around my way is getting around 100 pairs. Will have to see them in person to make up my mind if I should cop them or not

Originally Posted by manslayer

^Funny that when I do update my sig with shoes that I no longer want, I get accused of being a reseller. Don't tell me that you have never bought a pair of shoes before in your size and sold them. And if you look at the shoes in my sig, you will see that they are slightly older then shoes that released this past month.

Nice try at being clever tho, I never seen anyone else use that line before.

But majority of the sneakers in your sig are releases from this year
grin.gif

Regardless, I'm not going to continue arguing about my decisions and whether other members agree.  I buy shoes, I like the shoes, when I need cash or don't like a pair that I bought as much as I did when I first bought it, I sell them.  Are we saying that sig selling is a pinpoint to call someone a reseller/hypebeast?  I don't have regular access to a sneaker store or chain like the rest of you, so my options are very limited as to buy in person or not.  I work a full time job with fluctuating hours, have a car note, pay rent, just like all most grown members on this board.  I buy shoes, see them, hold them, then as I need to, I sell them.  Don't tell me none of you have been through this same process.  I'm just another member with the same exact hobby.  I'm not out to sucker punch another members, but when it's time to sell and save up for more releases, I'm going to do it.  I remember a little while back when Memphis said that he was going to sell 4 of his 6 pairs of concords to pay for a pair of yeezys.  So that is acceptable in the community, but my sig updating is not?  Sorry for the rant, I had a feeling this situation was going to happen and had to stand up for myself.

Sorry for the thread derail, I really am excited for these shoes to come in.  I am truly hoping that everyone who wants a pair will get one and won't have to pay more then retail.

Excuse my laziness but I don't feel like weeding thru 28 pages. What's the deal with NDC? Will they been on swoosh for discount? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom