Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

More pics from sneakernews.  After seeing these pics here, I'm convinced that these are the ones that were supposed to be like the gold FP1, and were originally supposed to be a foam one, not a pro.  I hope they prove me wrong, because it would look way better on a foam one, and that green swoosh on the heel is completely unnecessary.

Definitely agree with this sentiment. I get that it matches the lettering on the heel tab and the swoosh on the sole but it would have been better had it been blacked out.

Yea, as I said my cameras lens is scratched so the colors aren't how they should be.

They don't look like coppers or pines...definitely one of my favorite Foamposites in a while, glad they're pros too.
pimp.gif

May need to see these. I may pass but I'm not sure. These and those crimsons are growing on me surprisingly. Funny since I rarely wear any of my foams now and I don't need new pairs.

I still have my gold Flightposities. Ill stick with those. Those are much better then the "gem green"..EPIC FAIL

I liked em already but those new pics just sent it over the top, straight crack.

I hope NT is a indicator of what tye of interest these will receive, so I can cop easily.

Originally Posted by DEpast

When will the foam craze cease?

(when we stop buying em, I guess).

I'm pretty much done at this point.  Unless they drop Volts or re-retro Royals and the quality is somewhat decent, I can't imagine them releasing anything that will make me want to stalk Twitter or get up early and stand in line for 2 hours + to drop $220 on another pair of foams.  I've got like 6 different pairs, I'm good at this point.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by DEpast

When will the foam craze cease?

(when we stop buying em, I guess).

I'm pretty much done at this point.  Unless they drop Volts or re-retro Royals and the quality is somewhat decent, I can't imagine them releasing anything that will make me want to stalk Twitter or get up early and stand in line for 2 hours + to drop $220 on another pair of foams.  I've got like 6 different pairs, I'm good at this point.

I agree, BUT....If they run the dark army's, dr doom's, or re-run the galaxy I'm all in!

The Color Of That Foam Is Definitely Appealing........... That Green Logo On The Heel And Pull Tab RUINS This Shoe Tho IMO
sick.gif

WHY NIKE!?!?!?!?

Maybe a black sharpie would take care of the green on the heel and pull tab to match the swoosh on the upper

I actually like the green swoosh on the back...makes the shoe pop a little more

Back
Top Bottom