Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Local store let me see my size (and the obsidian 12's) today, the foamposite material of the pair I tried on had a rough feel to it.

In store the color still looks like copper, but the green randomly pops out like the 3M tongue on some Jordan V's.

People can say they're passing, but come release day cats will be spending that $ quick.

Nike loves killing shoes 
eyes.gif

I HAVE A FEELING PICS CANT EXPLAIN WHAT THESE LOOK LIKE...AND FOR THAT I WANT TO SEE EM IN PERSON BC LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF THEYRE LIKE THE BLACK TUNED AIR MAX...IM WITH IT.

I'm going to check these out a few days before RD before I completely make my mind up. So far, it's a pass for me.

still debating on whether i should cop but nike should just release less stuff so they have time to think about other colors for their shoes

These actually don't look bad, but they could have used more of that green (heel tab) somewhere else on the shoe. That would've made it pop.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I hope NT is a indicator of what tye of interest these will receive, so I can cop easily.
Unfortunately, Niketalk cannot be used as an indicator anymore, I wish it could be but you'll see a crap load of people in lines waiting for any foam re-lease.

I thought Pro's used to be 190?... I hate that Nike keeps on upping prices, but none of us can hold off long enough to not buy releases so they lower prices

Seen these in person, the pics really aren't doing these any justice cuz they aredope! 1st foams i want to copp since the pines dropped

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

I thought Pro's used to be 190?... I hate that Nike keeps on upping prices, but none of us can hold off long enough to not buy releases so they lower prices

Nope, 170 bro, and they always went on sale. Last pros I got were the black/silvers in 07. Got those for 120 a month after they released....... The good ol days

This is the first Foam I saw and had the same feeling I did when I saw the purple foams- just beautiful. Way better than the Galaxy joints. i know in person these are gonna be so serious. So vicious. wow. I would like that check to disappear on the side, but it's all good...and they could of made the outsole black as well...we got enough clear bottom foams...lets mix it up some. I guess I could dye them.

so are these still dropping on 6/30 cause footlocker has the black and gold speckled ones on their release calendar
EDIT: Spoke with a footlocker representative and she said that the calendar was wrong and these are in fact releasing on the 30th at footlockers

I wish they would move these back a week to release on July 7th with the Pippens and Jordan 6s. Then release the Black/gold/red pair on the 30th. 
The hypebeast will have to pick a lane, easier cops for every shoe.  

So pretty much these will be goldish/copperish with a subtle green tint.....

....exactly like the fp1 gold from99. Just a lil more copperish

Back
Top Bottom