Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

From Freshness
Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

nike-air-force-1-all-star-game-2009-01a.jpg

nike-air-force-1-all-star-game-2009-02a.jpg

nike-air-force-1-all-star-game-2009-03a.jpg

nike-air-force-1-all-star-game-2009-04a.jpg

Purple? Yellow? Grey? I don't get it...

Oh, and the colorblocking doesn't seem that bad. The colorway, on the other hand, is hideous.

I'm sorry, but they look like clown shoes to me. DJ Clark Kent is RUINING the Nike Air Force 1 line IMO. Every since this dude started getting power todesign his own AF1's, he's run a muck and made some ugly looking sneakers.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Purple? Yellow? Grey? I don't get it...

Oh, and the colorblocking doesn't seem that bad. The colorway, on the other hand, is hideous.
Phoenix Suns color...since the All Star games are held in Phoenix this year...dude thought up this.

Really
indifferent.gif
IMO...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm sorry, but they look like clown shoes to me. DJ Clark Kent is RUINING the Nike Air Force 1 line IMO. Every since this dude started getting power to design his own AF1's, he's run a muck and made some ugly looking sneakers.

I'm sorry, but they look like clown shoes to me. DJ Clark Kent is RUINING the Nike Air Force 1 line IMO. Every since this dude started getting power to design his own AF1's, he's run a muck and made some ugly looking sneakers.

Only joints he did that I liked was those NYC Teams joints...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Only joints he did that I liked was those NYC Teams joints...

I agree, everything else he has done has been lame.

laughable.
AF1's deserve nice, clean colorways...
this guy uses colors for himself to wear once with an "outfit"...not for AF1 heads...

too many pairs from clark kent already. these are utter garbage; worse than the black fridays.

Purple,Orange,White and Grey

N this is the best dude can come up with
sick.gif

This guy might be a great DJ and a big fan of AF1s but his design concepts are so crap.

The best AF1s are always the most simple designs why people have to go od defies me simplicity is the key.

As somebody above said they look like clown shoes and if I was a Nike athlete that weekend id sign them and givem away to a fan if theyd takem and make sure myfeet never went anywhere near them.

Nike let Clark Kent go back to wat he does best cuttin n mixing and get him the hell away from designing sneakers.

Peace
Scottie

what else can you do considering you are locked into the Suns colors. Those are the colors of Phoenix so they all gotta go on the shoe and stand out to reallyemphasize the colorways of the suns

^
Homer Simpson strikes again, eh? lol

Aren't there supposed to be 2 or 3 different All-Star AF1's this this year? One for the gp, another for the players and friends and family?...

Back
Top Bottom