Nike Air Force 1 - All Star Game 2009 by DJ Clark Kent

UBIQ here in Philly still has sizes 8.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 as of yesterday in the Black Pair. they take phone orders. 215-988-0194

Originally Posted by Rapido27

UBIQ here in Philly still has sizes 8.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 as of yesterday in the Black Pair. they take phone orders. 215-988-0194

thanks man. called nike sportswear (nyc) sat said they didn't get them, called today the said they got them saturday morning.
mad.gif
Thanks for the help.

so who got these? a lot of places i know got the black pair but the other ones look way better

UBIQ sold out of my sz so if anyone can help me find a sz 11-11.5 for retail please let me know

Originally Posted by shawn504

UBIQ sold out of my sz so if anyone can help me find a sz 11-11.5 for retail please let me know
As of this morning UBIQ has a Size 12 and 14.

^^yea i know i tried to place a order for the sz 12 but they ended up charging me twice then they said they would cancel both and call me back and after allthat they never called me back so i said forget it

Man I really need these in a 8.5-9.5. My spot got the black ones and the quality on those is nice.

Got my TZ on the way!!! I have to say, these were harder to get a hold of than I thought. The TZ is non-exsistent in NY!!! Only 72 pairs landed here and wereV.I.P.ed instantly. This included 21 Mercer (only had 36 pairs), they did a secret "Tell em' we don't know" thing with the phone calls. Asfar as NY, this launch was TERRIBLE!! But thanks to a good friend, these are as good as in the collection. Just my 2-Centz.

Nino Beatz

Back
Top Bottom