Nike Air Force 1 "Bespoke" "BEE KAWS"

I know that there is AF1 thread already, but I thought that this would bring better conversation if it had it's own thread.

"This is arguably one of the most controversial Bespokes made. Nike themselves tried time after time to get this shoe back after it rubbed some the wrong way.

More statements on this controversial pair:"

http://www.sneakerobsessi...he-nike-bespoke-program/

I know that there is AF1 thread already, but I thought that this would bring better conversation if it had it's own thread.

"This is arguably one of the most controversial Bespokes made. Nike themselves tried time after time to get this shoe back after it rubbed some the wrong way.

More statements on this controversial pair:"

http://www.sneakerobsessi...he-nike-bespoke-program/

I know the owner of this pair and from what he told me was Kaws got pissed at Nike for allowing his signature logo(the 2 x) on the bespoke and wanted that pair destroyed. Nike tried everything to get it back from the person that owns them. I was told he was offered numerous pairs of Bespokes if he returned the pair but still refused. I don't know why Kaws was so butt hurt about the situation.

I know the owner of this pair and from what he told me was Kaws got pissed at Nike for allowing his signature logo(the 2 x) on the bespoke and wanted that pair destroyed. Nike tried everything to get it back from the person that owns them. I was told he was offered numerous pairs of Bespokes if he returned the pair but still refused. I don't know why Kaws was so butt hurt about the situation.

Yeah... I spoke to the owner of these too in New York while waiting at the kobe rice release

Yeah... I spoke to the owner of these too in New York while waiting at the kobe rice release

@legacy, he's selling them on ebay for $50,000. I don't think they'll sell.
If anything, Kaws should be honored for Nike to use his signature "x"
@moneymike, I agree man. Mayor's "disses" makes me think that he as a thing for Kaws....

@legacy, he's selling them on ebay for $50,000. I don't think they'll sell.
If anything, Kaws should be honored for Nike to use his signature "x"
@moneymike, I agree man. Mayor's "disses" makes me think that he as a thing for Kaws....

didn't even realize this was over a year old
30t6p3b.gif

For $50,000 I would personally slap Mayor and Kaws in the face and do time.  Reasoning.... BEE KAWS

For $50,000 I would personally slap Mayor and Kaws in the face and do time.  Reasoning.... BEE KAWS

those customs are not BEES KNEES. theyre disgusting. and i rspect mayor for his kicks and all that but he's a real bunt with a c for those lady like tendencies namecalling kaws

those customs are not BEES KNEES. theyre disgusting. and i rspect mayor for his kicks and all that but he's a real bunt with a c for those lady like tendencies namecalling kaws

These will SIT for a Lifetime if he keeps them at 50,000.

I'm guessing it's just on eBay to HYPE this pair up & to show it off.

Nice concept, but SMH at the beef between Major & Kaws..

Back
Top Bottom