Nike Air Force 1 "Bespoke" "BEE KAWS"

These will SIT for a Lifetime if he keeps them at 50,000.

I'm guessing it's just on eBay to HYPE this pair up & to show it off.

Nice concept, but SMH at the beef between Major & Kaws..

oh i get it alright they're nasty and vastly overpriced

50k? Ram it, i wouldnt have paid the bespoke price for those!!!

oh i get it alright they're nasty and vastly overpriced

50k? Ram it, i wouldnt have paid the bespoke price for those!!!

You cant deny those are fire .... but the reason why he is having an issue is simply because its something he has trademarked almost.. yeah the old leather stiching has been done by others like nash etc... but in this fashion its clear rip off out of all the neon stitching 2 black stiches ............. it seems very similiar to pass joints hes done with nike
It makes no sense for nike to slip up like that..... i think they will sell for maybe 20000 to 50000

You cant deny those are fire .... but the reason why he is having an issue is simply because its something he has trademarked almost.. yeah the old leather stiching has been done by others like nash etc... but in this fashion its clear rip off out of all the neon stitching 2 black stiches ............. it seems very similiar to pass joints hes done with nike
It makes no sense for nike to slip up like that..... i think they will sell for maybe 20000 to 50000

^ is that yours?

Don't let them go. Let Kaws still act like a child, and let Nike keep offering you the goods.

^ is that yours?

Don't let them go. Let Kaws still act like a child, and let Nike keep offering you the goods.

Don't care about the beef.. but those are
pimp.gif

this dude mayor is coming at kaws neck but stole the idea and got his name on the bespoke...then calls him a no talent..WHAT A CLOWN!

this dude mayor is coming at kaws neck but stole the idea and got his name on the bespoke...then calls him a no talent..WHAT A CLOWN!

Don't really care about any of this but just so I understand, these bespoke pairs cost $800? correct? and you can do whatever it is you choose, any color, material, etc with no limitations?

Don't really care about any of this but just so I understand, these bespoke pairs cost $800? correct? and you can do whatever it is you choose, any color, material, etc with no limitations?

Back
Top Bottom