Nike Air Force 1 "Bespoke" "BEE KAWS"

@RL - Yeah, they cost $800, but I think they took away the choice to use the "x." So other than that, you can make the same thing without the "x"

@RL - Yeah, they cost $800, but I think they took away the choice to use the "x." So other than that, you can make the same thing without the "x"

Originally Posted by werallequal

You cant deny those are fire .... but the reason why he is having an issue is simply because its something he has trademarked almost.. yeah the old leather stiching has been done by others like nash etc... but in this fashion its clear rip off out of all the neon stitching 2 black stiches ............. it seems very similiar to pass joints hes done with nike
It makes no sense for nike to slip up like that..... i think they will sell for maybe 20000 to 50000
I can.

You cant deny those are fire .... but the reason why he is having an issue is simply because its something he has trademarked almost.. yeah the old leather stiching has been done by others like nash etc... but in this fashion its clear rip off out of all the neon stitching 2 black stiches ............. it seems very similiar to pass joints hes done with nike
It makes no sense for nike to slip up like that..... i think they will sell for maybe 20000 to 50000
I can.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I know the owner of this pair and from what he told me was Kaws got pissed at Nike for allowing his signature logo(the 2 x) on the bespoke and wanted that pair destroyed. Nike tried everything to get it back from the person that owns them. I was told he was offered numerous pairs of Bespokes if he returned the pair but still refused. I don't know why Kaws was so butt hurt about the situation.

Nike took a design that even if it's not patented by Kaws, is still seen as Kaws' design and they likely did it without his permission. Nike's done several shoes with Kaws and I'm sure he would've approved it had he been asked. It's like if Nike started using the cursive font Cartoon is famous for but didn't tell him or ask his input.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I know the owner of this pair and from what he told me was Kaws got pissed at Nike for allowing his signature logo(the 2 x) on the bespoke and wanted that pair destroyed. Nike tried everything to get it back from the person that owns them. I was told he was offered numerous pairs of Bespokes if he returned the pair but still refused. I don't know why Kaws was so butt hurt about the situation.

Nike took a design that even if it's not patented by Kaws, is still seen as Kaws' design and they likely did it without his permission. Nike's done several shoes with Kaws and I'm sure he would've approved it had he been asked. It's like if Nike started using the cursive font Cartoon is famous for but didn't tell him or ask his input.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Thanks for the response.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Thanks for the response.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I can.

Lol who cares

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I can.

Lol who cares

30t6p3b.gif

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

With no more than 2 pairs in existence I dont see what the fuss is about. Its not like Nikes really cashing in on this design.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

With no more than 2 pairs in existence I dont see what the fuss is about. Its not like Nikes really cashing in on this design.

roll.gif

roll.gif

kaw's aint +%%*, and nike made him, he has NO right to say a word, if it wasnt for nike he wouldnt be +%%*

and these are TRASH, no one would even buy them for 800.00 cause they HOT GARBAGE.

he makin an uproar to get his name in the news again, NO OTHER REASON cause he aint own SHIZZLE
mad.gif

kaw's aint +%%*, and nike made him, he has NO right to say a word, if it wasnt for nike he wouldnt be +%%*

and these are TRASH, no one would even buy them for 800.00 cause they HOT GARBAGE.

he makin an uproar to get his name in the news again, NO OTHER REASON cause he aint own SHIZZLE
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom