Nike Air Force 1 - Halloween 2009 - Savage Beast (From sneakernews.com)

i think the concept is kinda cool. i always liked that monster in the cartoon. shoe is a little overboard but i think some people get a little too seriousabout stuff on here. a little sense of humor can go a long way in life.

gossamer_restored.jpg

pimp.gif

orange horse hair huh..
well id still take these over the scarface inspired half orange half blk halloweens of two years ago i belive

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

ok ... that's what im talking about!!! Must Cop....Give me two pair!!! got the black friday's too. All I need is the Dice K's to complete my pony-hair fettish!!!

Nino

indifferent.gif

according to RMK, release date is 10/12/09... on a monday????? works for me either way!! im gettin em, now i just gotta find what stores will be receivingthem. anyone have any more release info? like i know its not gonna be GR and prolly wont hit the big chains like FL/FA/CHAMPS or Finish Line, but if im wrongplease correct me. id hate to have to drive all the way down to miami to niketown or shoegallery cuz i know 1 of the 2 of them will be gettin em for sure, canalways count on danny over at shoe gallery!

nyc heads please post or let me know where these are droppin....i dont know bout u guys but with da right sweater and im not talkin no champion either......these are sick!!

Back
Top Bottom