Nike Air Force 1 Low HTM 08 Brown & Black

smile.gif

Here are the White ones in these. From what i've heard, these aren't dropping in the summer, fall or Holiday of '08. The brown one's are thebest imo.
318930-111_LRG.jpg

they havent officially dropped yet but a few people have them theres supposedly only 48 pairs of each colorway available and trust the 800 price tag is thecheapest once everyone tries to get them expect the thousand dollar range i mean i think its over priced after 800 but what can u do? lol but they are verynice in person.
smokin.gif
i say if u can get them get them

these are sweet

if they arent too expensive and hard to get, ill have to get at least one pair

If they expect me to pay $800 for a pair of these when I can get the almost identical ones that already released (in black) for $400 then Nike is officiallycrazy.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I can only think of one person who would buy these shoes at $800.00 and not think twice about the price.

Mayer you out there

laugh.gif
Word, he don't play when it comes to forces.

sbdunk...give me ur sz. 8
wink.gif

any color
laugh.gif

I'm glad that hf finally release the brown to the public
smokin.gif

They had them for $299 or $199 (I can't remember) on citysole but then took them down and put them back up for $800.

Someone please correct me if any of my info is off base.

HTM stands for the three members that design the sneakers:

(H)Hiroshi Fujiwara (sp), (T)Tinker Hatfield and (M)Mark Smith are three of the biggest names in Nike sneaker design (and sneaker design period). The conceptof the HTM line from my understanding is to create classic colorways of the highest quality.

Originally Posted by versatileinterest

they havent officially dropped yet but a few people have them theres supposedly only 48 pairs of each colorway available and trust the 800 price tag is the cheapest once everyone tries to get them expect the thousand dollar range i mean i think its over priced after 800 but what can u do? lol but they are very nice in person.
smokin.gif
i say if u can get them get them

You must run denim and sole
laugh.gif

someone explain why noone has any concrete info on this product. No launch or release date, no nike driven hype, no special packaging (mine came with the XXVanniversary box and say premium on them) and yet no real news. Anyone in Japan see them at the 1Love pop up store?
BTW: These are flawless in quality. All the seams are symetrical and show no imperfections. just perfect!!

Back
Top Bottom