Nike Air Force 1 - White / White

birdyman18

Banned
nike-air-force-1-white-white-1.jpg

Nike will be transforming their Air Force 1 from a basic white on white model to the sneaker you see above. Notable details that contribute to its stylish design are silver accents on the back heel and an icy translucent sole that distinguishes this Air Force 1 from most. Aside from these changes, the upper is kept in white while "AF-1″ is written on the insole in an elephant print design. No word yet on an official release, but stay on the look out for this model in the coming weeks. Via Dunk.com.cn.

Via Sneakerfiles

These are both nice! Hopefully they use descent leather and not that crappy leather that feels like plastic!

I'm feeling that subtle touch, I got a pair of 07's w/e lol if these are cheap ehh why not!!!!

So the basic every year all white will be this shoe? If so this the first time in a while I've been pretty excited about the all white AF-1

Havent worn white on whites since about 03 but i like these. Nice summer shoe.

kind of strange that this effort is billed as something new. They've made white forces with ice soles for years in both mens and womens. The onlydifference is that the stitching and leather quality has decreased a bit along with slight changes to the branding of the nike swoosh below the bottom laceeyelets.

I see customs written all over these lol.........j/p

Don't usually do white on white, but these are tough.

Back
Top Bottom