Nike Air Force 1 - White / White

I like
pimp.gif

werent these only for women the last time they were released? glad they will be coming out must pick these and the huarache version.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wait. How we stop the soles from yellowing?

exactly what I don't like about them.

i'm not one to wear out white/white AF1's(so I do have a fresh pair in my closet still but still...) but now you gotta keep the sole icy, that'sjust added trouble imo, not terrible but it's enough of a hassle for me.

I had a pair like these years ago when I was in grade school... they got DIRTY REAL QUICK!!! I learned my lesseon then so I know not to get them again

Nike will be transforming their Air Force 1 from a basic white on white model to the sneaker you see above.

Via Sneakerfiles
What exactly do they mean? Is this a new model they are releasing or are they permanently changing the basic to this from this point forward?

My favorite shoe period is White on white lows wit the ice bottoms.

bout 3 years back, i got lucky, and NIKE released them (but in womens) copped 3 sz 12's which are a 10.5. wear and 11-11.5 but i need these.

with all that said, if these are mens, i will cop 2 more pairs to add to my rotation.

I'm going with these instead of the Huarache Forces...I mean these have to be, at tops, $110...and the Huarcache Forces are $200..so 2x these and I'llbe good.

Back
Top Bottom