Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Pairs slowly starting to show-up on Ebay...
Some actual-pics from an auction... 

2656783669_4aa976d6e4_o.jpg

Pairs slowly starting to show-up on Ebay...
Some actual-pics from an auction... 

2656783669_4aa976d6e4_o.jpg

Fresh Like Will wrote:
^ Those look like the Air Griffey Max III's.

They are. I was just thinking silver Grifs go with the silver "Turn Ahead the Clock" theme...

Fresh Like Will wrote:
^ Those look like the Air Griffey Max III's.

They are. I was just thinking silver Grifs go with the silver "Turn Ahead the Clock" theme...

I'm actually feelin these..i will definitely cop if i see them in person..but i might hold out till an Employee Appreciation

I'm actually feelin these..i will definitely cop if i see them in person..but i might hold out till an Employee Appreciation

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I think I will like these in person. As for waiting, just hope they don't sell out. I don't have ANY cake as it is, so I'm baked.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I think I will like these in person. As for waiting, just hope they don't sell out. I don't have ANY cake as it is, so I'm baked.

So I don't think FL are getting these. I still got a NT Connect but no bread oh well..

So I don't think FL are getting these. I still got a NT Connect but no bread oh well..

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.
speak for yourself with da cincy colorway...i love those...and i seen da all black griffeys on alot more feet then i thought i would, so ok for those.
I'm with HnT on this.  None of the non-OG colorways worked for me (that includes these platinums).  Having said that, the best non-OG c/w for me were the black/reds... doesn't mean I like em though.  
Nike ~ Jr. started with the M's, spend the majority of his career with the M's, retired with the M's.  Focus on M's colorways! 
nerd.gif

i have to disagree w/ HnT. the ONLY c/w that has been a let down so far IMO has been the all blacks. i have all 4 other colorways and i wouldn't have it any other way. i was all over these in '97 when they dropped man and they've been a favorite every since. but yeah, emeralds would def. be nice.

that said, i prolly won't be copping these afterall unless i can get a disco. these aren't a must have. this is one of those colorways i think i'll fall out of love with not long after i get them home. plus i done spent too much lately anyway.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.
speak for yourself with da cincy colorway...i love those...and i seen da all black griffeys on alot more feet then i thought i would, so ok for those.
I'm with HnT on this.  None of the non-OG colorways worked for me (that includes these platinums).  Having said that, the best non-OG c/w for me were the black/reds... doesn't mean I like em though.  
Nike ~ Jr. started with the M's, spend the majority of his career with the M's, retired with the M's.  Focus on M's colorways! 
nerd.gif

i have to disagree w/ HnT. the ONLY c/w that has been a let down so far IMO has been the all blacks. i have all 4 other colorways and i wouldn't have it any other way. i was all over these in '97 when they dropped man and they've been a favorite every since. but yeah, emeralds would def. be nice.

that said, i prolly won't be copping these afterall unless i can get a disco. these aren't a must have. this is one of those colorways i think i'll fall out of love with not long after i get them home. plus i done spent too much lately anyway.

Kinda been hearin that Footlockers are not gettin these..ah..gotta look elsewhere..

Kinda been hearin that Footlockers are not gettin these..ah..gotta look elsewhere..

my local dtlr also got them. thinking about picking them up, but i could wait for them if they appear on an online website.

edit- nike twitter says ndc will be receiving them

my local dtlr also got them. thinking about picking them up, but i could wait for them if they appear on an online website.

edit- nike twitter says ndc will be receiving them

Back
Top Bottom