Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I see mad creasing in the near future
All Griffey's Crease at The Toe Box. I like em because its a different material then the other ones.

is it safe to say these are the swingman version of the griffey 1s?? since it has that tee nd hat with it...but i think imma stay with my freshwaters and cincy cw of these, my swingman remixs, and griffey gd 2s..until they will retro more griffeys hopefully

is it safe to say these are the swingman version of the griffey 1s?? since it has that tee nd hat with it...but i think imma stay with my freshwaters and cincy cw of these, my swingman remixs, and griffey gd 2s..until they will retro more griffeys hopefully

Sportzone dtlr and shoe city has these in the DMV. Copped a pair for my dude in ny. I'm still debating on a pair for me.

Sportzone dtlr and shoe city has these in the DMV. Copped a pair for my dude in ny. I'm still debating on a pair for me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

They still fairly available here in the DMV?

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

from what i saw... Yes.
dudes were picking them up to look at but not purchasing.
I went to security mall and white marsh today. all of the "urban" spots had them. shoe city had multiple pairs on display.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

from what i saw... Yes.
dudes were picking them up to look at but not purchasing.
I went to security mall and white marsh today. all of the "urban" spots had them. shoe city had multiple pairs on display.

Back
Top Bottom